3 Bedroom, House | Royal Sussex Crescent, Old Town
Securing fine south westerly views to the downs from the loveliest of garden settings - A spaciously proportioned three bedroom house in Old Town.
This attractive home has been substantially improved by the present owners and now benefits from a refitted kitchen as well as a luxuriously refitted bathroom and separate refitted shower room. The rear garden secures a wonderful open aspect toward the downs and a high degree of available sunshine. Only an inspection will convey the generous proportions and high merit of this fine family home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith inner door to
- Reception Hallwith understairs storage, radiator.
- Large Sitting Room: 5.5m x 3.4m (18'0" x 11')affording fine views over the garden to the downs beyond, radiator.
- Dining Room: 3.8m x 3.7m (12'4" x 12'1")into the bay window, radiator.
- Refitted Kitchen: 3.7m x 2.2m (12'0" x 7'4")securing glorious views towards the downs. The kitchen is luxuriously equipped with a range of working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets over, one and a half bowl ceramic sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the fridge/freezer, dishwasher and electric fan oven with electric hob and filter hood over, heated towel rail.
- Rear Lobbywith tiled floor, deep store cupboard with space and plumbing for washing machine.
- Refitted Shower Room/wcwith suite comprising shower unit with rainfall shower head, low level wc, wash basin, fully tiled, heated towel rail.The handsome staircase rises to the first floor Landing with loft access and glorious views over the garden to the downs beyond.
- Bedroom 1: 4.0m x 3.7m (13'1" x 12'1")with handsome period style fireplace, range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 5.3m x 2.8m (17'5" x 9'2")into the deep recesses, period style fireplace, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.3m x 2.6m (10'10" x 8'6")affording wonderful views over the garden to the downs beyond.
- Luxurious Family Bathroomrefitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted shower fittings over, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, low level wc, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail.
- OutsideAn outstanding feature of this property is the south westerly rear garden measuring in excess of 110' in depth and affording lovely views of the downs. The rear garden is principally laid to lawn with a wide variety of mature trees and shrubs and flower beds and borders. A covered decked seating area provides a fabulous outside entertaining space from which there are views of the downs. Two timber sheds.The front driveway affords ample off road parking space for at least three cars.