4 Bedroom, House | Victoria Drive, Old Town, Eastbourne
A well presented and spaciously proportioned 4 bedroom family house with 115' rear garden in highly sought after Old Town.
The generously proportioned accommodation has been improved over the years and now benefits from a luxuriously refitted family bathroom/shower room and a particularly fine feature of the property is the magnificent 23'x18'8" kitchen/family dining room which secures a glorious garden aspect. In addition to this the present owners have extended to the side to create a lovely garden room with glazed pitched roof. Only an inspection will convey the appeal of this property and its lovely garden setting.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith storage seat and deep storage cupboard housing the wall mounted gas fired boiler. Inner glazed door to
- Large Reception Hallradiator.
- Cloakroom/wcwith wash basin.
- Sitting Room: 5.5m x 3.7m (18'2" x 12'0")into the bay window and with stone fireplace with oak mantle, radiator. The sitting room communicates on the open plan with
- Magnificent Kitchen/Dining Room: 7.0m x 5.7m (23' x 18'8")reducing to 14' into the dining area and commanding a lovely aspect over the rear garden. The kitchen area is equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, space and plumbing for dishwasher, integrated appliances include the eye level Bosch double oven and gas hob with filter hood over, space for 2 fridge/freezers, sliding double glazed patio doors give access to the garden, 3 radiators, door to
- Garden Room/Study: 5.3m x 2.4m (17'4" x 7'9")with pitched glazed roof and affording a garden aspect, double glazed double doors give access to the garden, door to garage.The hansome staircase rises from the reception hall to the First Floor Landing with access to the large loft space with Velux window.
- Bedroom 1: 5.5m x 3.3m (18'1" x 10'9")into the bay window but excluding the depth of the range of built in wardrobe cupboards, views to the downs, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.3m x 3.6m (14'0" x 11'10")into the recesses flanking the chimney breast and with a lovely aspect over the rear garden across Old Town, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.2m x 2.7m (10'6" x 9')with westerly view to the downs, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.2m x 2.4m (10'6" x 8'0")with aspect over the rear garden, built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Luxurious Bathroom/Shower Roomrefitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, separate large shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings and rain fall shower head, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- OutsideA particularly important feature of this property is the lovely garden setting. The rear garden is principally laid to lawn and extends to a depth of about 115' . There are a variety of mature trees and shrubs and hedging which combine to provide a good degree of privacy. There is also a paved terrace flanking the rear elevation which provides a good outdoor entertaining space. 2 timber sheds. The front garden is laid to lawn with the benefit of a paved private driveway affording good off road car parking space.
- Garage: 5.0m x 2.9m (16'6" x 9'5")with up and over door, internal door to garden room.