4 Bedroom, House | Regents Place, Eastbourne
A beautifully presented 3/4 bedroom house with double garage and level south westerly rear garden within this very sought after modern development.
The generously proportioned accommodation has been exceptionally well maintained and has the benefit of a lovely garden aspect from both the sitting room and the dining room with double doors leading to the garden from both rooms. The pretty rear garden secures a southerly aspect and this property also has the benefit of a double garage. Only an inspection will convey the considerable merit and appeal of this fine home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Reception Hallwith tiled floor, radiator.
- Cloakroom/wcwith wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below and further fitted cupboards, fully tiled, extractor.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 5.87m x 3.43m (19'3" x 11'3")and affording a glorious aspect over the rear garden, handsome fire surround with fitted gas fire, double glazed sliding patio doors give access to the garden.
- Study: 7.00m x 2.29m (23' x 7'6")including the depth of the fitted office furniture, radiator.
- Dining Room: 3.38m x 2.54m (11'1" x 8'4")with aspect over the rear garden, tiled floor, radiator, double doors to garden, archway to
- Kitchen: 3.84m x 2.44m (12'7" x 8'0")and fitted with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the eye level electric fan oven, gas hob with filter hood over, further integrated appliances include the fridge/freezer and dishwasher, tiled floor, archway to
- Utility Roomfitted with working surface with cupboards below, single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, tiled floor, side door.The staircase rises to the well lit First Floor Landing with access to loft space, store cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.47m x 3.45m (14'8" x 11'4")including the depth of the extensive range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, aspect over the rear garden toward the downs, radiator, door to
- En suite Shower Roomfitted with white suite comprising shower cubicle with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin in vanity unit with cupboards below, low level wc, fully tiled, extractor fan, window. Door from main bedroom to
- Dressing Room/potential Bedroom 4: 3.35m x 2.44m (11' x 8'0")including the depth of the extensive range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.35m x 2.44m (11' x 8'0")including the depth of the fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.38m x 2.18m (11'1" x 7'2")including the depth of the fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator, garden aspect.
- Luxurious Family Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin in vanity unit with cupboards below, low level wc, heated towel rail, fully tiled, fitted cabinets.
- OutsideA particularly fine feature of this property is the southerly rear garden principally laid to lawn for ease of maintenance. The garden secures a high degree of available sunshine and a good degree of privacy, range of flower beds and borders, a paved patio flanks the rear elevation of the property, gated side access.
- Double Garage: 5.18m x 5.18m (17' x 17')with 2 up and over doors, large boarded loft space with ladder access.The private entrance drive affords off road parking for several vehicles.