2 Bedroom, Bungalow | Summerdown Lane, East Dean
A spaciously proportioned 2 bedroom detached bungalow within a pretty garden setting in East Dean.
The property affords a 16' sitting room with fine downland views and sea views can be enjoyed from the conservatory and rear garden. The property does now require further improvements but offers huge potential for a buyer seeking a delightful home in this lovely setting.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith sea view, inner glazed door to
- Reception Hallwith large storage cupboard, further store cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 4.98m x 3.66m (16'4" x 12'0")and securing fine downland views, stone fireplace, radiator, archway to
- Dining Room: 2.90m x 2.54m (9'6" x 8'4")with garden aspect, radiator, sliding patio doors to
- Conservatory: 3.43m x 2.57m (11'3" x 8'5")securing a lovely garden aspect and affording views to the sea, door to garden.
- Kitchen: 2.82m x 2.67m (9'3" x 8'9")with aspect over the rear garden and fitted with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, inset one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the gas oven and hob with extractor hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine and further space for fridge/freezer, wall mounte gas fired boiler, radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 3.96m x 3.66m (13' x 12'0")and affording downland views, built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.05m x 3.05m (10'0" x 10'0")with garden aspect and built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bathroomwith coloured suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash basin and wc, part tiled walls, radiator.
- Separate wcwith wash basin and window.
- OutsideAn attractive feature of this property is its pretty garden setting. The front garden is mainly lawned with an area of off road car parking space. The rear garden extends to a depth of about 50' and is mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance with a wide paved terrace flanking the rear elevation which secures a westerly aspect. A number of mature plants and shrubs combines to provide a good degree of privacy throughout the garden. Timber garden shed, 2 garden stores, greenhouse, gated side access.
- Garage: 5.40m x 2.46m (17'9" x 8'1")with electric up and over door, light and power points, personal rear door. The private driveway affords off road car parking space.