2 Bedroom, Bungalow | Wenthill Close, East Dean
An immaculately presented and substantially improved detached bungalow set within charming southerly gardens which afford a good degree of privacy.
Whilst a range of very tasteful improvements have been made in recent years the property also offers scope for further accommodation subject to any consents required to provide first floor accommodation within the large loft space and garaging if meeded in addition to the existing generous car parking space. Only an inspection will convey the quality and high appeal of this delightful home.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith inner double glazed door to
- Spacious Reception Hall: 4.04m x 2.30m (13'3" x 7'7")with pine flooring, radiator, built in cloaks cupboard and built in linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder, access to the large and partly boarded loft space with window offering great potential for further accommodation.
- Large Sitting Room: 6.32m x 3.58m (20'9" x 11'9")with triple aspect and far reaching views, handsome Sussex style fireplace of mellowed brick and tile with large open hearth, pine flooring, two radiators and double glazed casement doors give access to
- Spacious Conservatory/Dining Room: 3.73m x 3.25m (12'3" x 10'8")with lovely garden aspect, double glazed and with pine flooring, double doors give access to the terrace and garden and door to
- Small Breakfast Room: 2.74m x 1.57m (9' x 5'2")double glazed and with door to garden and opening into
- Utility Room: 2.74m x 1.83m (9' x 6'0")with wall mounted GlowWorm gas fired boiler, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer and dryer.
- Kitchen: 3.12m x 2.74m (10'3" x 9')with a lovely garden aspect and recently refitted with extensive range of working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances including the eye level double oven and grill, ceran four ring hob with filter hood over, radiator, part tiled walls, inset ceiling lighting and double glazed door to garden.
- Bedroom 1: 3.33m x 3.30m (10'11" x 10'10")with double aspect and fine views over East Dean, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.15m x 3.00m (10'4" x 9'10")with garden aspect, radiator.
- Spacious refitted Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with shower screen and independent wall mounted shower fittings, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor and part tiled walls, windows.
- OutsideAn attractive feature of this property is its pretty garden setting. The front garden is mainly lawned and stocked with a variety of ornamental trees and shrubs which combine to provide the property with a good degree of privacy from the lane. The southerly rear garden extends to a depth of about 60' and is mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance with a wide paved terrace flanking the rear elevation with access from the kitchen and conservatory. A number of trees and shrubs combine to provide an usually high degree of privacy. There is ample space for the provision of additional off road car parking space in the front garden or, subject to any consents required the construction of garaging.