1 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Grand Court, King Edwards Parade
Securing outstanding sea views - A beautifully refurbished and immaculately presented one bedroom apartment with large balcony.
This fine apartment situated on Eastbourne seafront has been extensively improved and refurbished and now features a modern fitted kitchen and luxurious bathroom/wc. Sea views are secured from all principal rooms and this apartment has the added benefit of a large south westerly balcony which again secures fine sea views. Only an inspection will convey the high merit and appeal of this delightful home.
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Spacious communal Lobbywith passenger lift or stairs rising to the fourth floor landing. Private front door to
- Reception Hallwith video entry phone system, cupboard housing the modern consumer unit.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 5.30m x 3.56m (17'5" x 11'8")affording glorious views over the adjacent Wilmington Square to the sea beyond, electric radiator, double glazed casement door to
- Large south westerly Balconycommanding wonderful sea views as well as views to the downs.
- Refitted Kitchen: 2.36m x 2.06m (7'9" x 6'9")luxuriously equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with soft closing cupboards below and range of matching cupboards over, single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, range of integrated appliances include the slimline dishwasher, low level refrigerator and electric fan oven with electric hob and filter hood over, waste disposal chute, the kitchen secures fine sea views.
- Bedroom: 5.30m x 3.56m (17'5" x 11'8")including the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards and affording glorious sea views, electric radiator.
- Refitted Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with shower end with screen, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, low level wc, large heated towel rail, deep store cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, space for washing macine and with shelved linen storage.
- OutsideThere are well maintained communal grounds and the property has easy access to Wilmington Gardens.
- Store RoomNn 40. Situated in the basement.