2 Bedroom, House | Coopers Hill, Willingdon
Commanding outstanding downland views - A spacious detached chalet style house with great potential for enlarging or for a delightful retirement home.
The accommodation has been attractively maintained over the years and with planning consent might be substantially enlarged if required. Only an inspection of the generous accommodation and the lovely garden at the rear will convey the considerable appeal of this property.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith inner glazed door to
- Spacious Reception Hallwith radiator, deep cloaks/storage cupboard below stairs.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin and low level wc.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 5.87m x 3.66m (19'3" x 12'0")with fine double aspect including a breathtaking view toward the South Downs, stone fire surround with vented hearth, two radiators, sliding double glazed patio door to the rear garden.
- Dining Room: 3.30m x 2.70m (10'10" x 8'10")with a lovely view to the downs with radiator and door to
- Kitchen: 3.30m x 2.24m (10'10" x 7'4")to include the depth of the large shelved pantry cupboard, range of working surfaces with stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap with drawers and cupboards below, matching wall cabinet, fine view to the downs and door to
- Large covered Utility area: 5.05m x 2.40m (16'7" x 7'10")with plumbing for washing machine, integral storage cupboard, door to garage and doors to the front and rear gardens.
- Bedroom 2: 3.30m x 3.28m (10'10" x 10'9")with radiator.The staircase rises from the reception hall to the well lit first floor Landing with deep shelved linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder and additional airing cupboard, access to the loft space above.
- Bedroom 1: 4.67m x 4.06m (15'4" x 13'4")into the eaves and two window bays, radiator and outstanding views over the gardens to the downs.
- Spacious Bathroomwith panelled bath, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, radiator and view to the downs.
- Box Roomwith double glazed Velux window, sloping ceiling and with access from the landing.
- OutsideAn important feature of this property is its lovely garden setting and the westerly views that are secured by the rear garden over the nearby scenic downland countryside. The rear garden extends to a depth of about 90' with a width of about 60'. Extensively laid to level lawn for ease of maintenance there are flower beds and borders and a variety of specimen trees and shrubs. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation with access from the sitting room and commands exceptionally fine views over the gardens to the downs. Two timber garden stores.
- Garage: 5.05m x 2.82m (16'7" x 9'3")with up and over door and personal rear door to the utility area. The entrance drive provides generous off road car parking space and there is additional space to the side of the garage which might be utilised subject to any consents required in the event of the property being enlarged. Gated side access.