4 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Burlington Court, Burlington Place
A remarkably spacious four bedroom mansion style apartment with garage enviably situated between the seafront and the town centre amenities.
The apartemnt affords bright and extremely generously proportioned accommodation and features a wealth of period character including fine parquet flooring and handsome fireplace surround. Further benefits include a private car parking space, large garage with adjoining store room and two further storage cupboards, one in the basement and one in the loft. Only an inspection will convey the spacious proportions and fine period character of this fine town centre apartment.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith feature stained glass window, oak parquet floor, radiator.
- Lobbywith oak parquet floor, tall built in shelved cupboards.
- Sitting Room: 6.35m x 4.06m (20'10" x 13'4")with handsome tiled fireplace with matching hearth and polished hard wood surround, oak parquet floor, radiator, archway communicating with
- Dining Room: 5.03m x 3.60m (16'6" x 11'10")with handsome pine fire surround, oak parquet floor, radiator.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 5.49m x 3.15m (18'0" x 10'4")fitted with a range of solid hardwood working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, one and a half bowl ceramic sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Caple eye level oven and grill, CDA four ring electric hob, Baumatic dishwashing machine, Caple washer/dryer, space for large American style refrigerator/freezer unit, shelved larder cupboard, further range of built in shelved cupboards with matching wall cupboards, radiator, door to rear service entrance with service lift and access to private Storage Room within the attic and basement.
- Spacious Inner Hallwith deep built in shelved linen storage cupboard with electric heater, built in cloaks cupboard.
- Bedroom 1: 5.66m x 4.34m (18'7" x 14'3")including the depth of the wall to wall range of fitted wardrobe cupboards and measured into the wide window bay, built in vanity unit inset with wash hand basin with cupboard storage below, two radiators.
- Bedroom 2: 5.00m x 3.33m (16'5" x 10'11")affording a bright double aspect, built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.53m x 3.15m (11'7" x 10'4")with radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.53m x 2.54m (11'7" x 8'4")with built in cupboard, vanity unit inset with wash basin and cupboard storage below.
- Bathroomfitted with a matching white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, ceramic floor tiling and partly tiled walls.
- Shower Roomfitted with a white suite comprising tiled and glass enclosed corner shower unit, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, ceramic floor tiling and half tiled walls.
- OutsideThere are well maintained communal gardens arranged to the front of the development, driveway access at the side toPrivate Parking space.
- Garage: 4.57m x 4.17m (15' x 13'8")With up and over door, electric light and door toNB. The garage is situated in a small block adjacent to Burlington Court and is held under a separate lease for a term of 99 years from 1975 with a ground rent of £100 pa.
- Store Room: 4.57m x 1.22m (15' x 4'0")with electric light.