2 Bedroom, House | Mill Villas, Beggars Lane
Chain Free - Affording exceptional views toward Eastbourne and the South Downs - A spacious two bedroom semi detached house with garage and large south westerly garden.
Forming part of this small development of houses this charming house is beautifully presented and affords two spacious reception rooms as well as a spacious kitchen. The rear garden is a particularly fine feature affording a wonderful south westerly aspect with views to the downs. Only an inspection will convey the high merit and appeal of this fine home.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith inner door to
- Reception Hall
- Sitting Room: 4.27m x 3.76m (14'0" x 12'4")into the bay window with handsome window shutters, wood burning stove, radiator.
- Spacious Dining Room: 4.80m x 3.23m (15'9" x 10'7")securing an aspect over the garden with views towards the downs, large understairs storage cupboard, radiator.
- Kitchen: 6.00m x 3.86m (19'8" x 12'8")affording glorious views over the garden to the downs beyond and fitted with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the fridge/freezer, slimline dishwasher and electric fan oven with electric hob and filter hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine, door to garden.The staircase rises to the first floor Landing with access to loft space, radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 4.80m x 3.38m (15'9" x 11'1")excluding the depth of the deep walk in storage cupboard with gas fired boiler, period style fireplace, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.80m x 3.25m (12'6" x 10'8")affording a double aspect and securing spectacular views to the downs, radiator.
- Family Bathroomrefitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin set into vanity unit with drawers below, wc, tiled floor, heated towel rail, downland views.
- Dressing Room: 1.85m x 1.60m (6'1" x 5'3")with period style fireplace.
- OutsideThe attractively maintained principally lawned rear garden secures a wonderful south westerly aspect toward the downs. The rear garden extends to a depth of about 60' with flower beds and borders which contain a variety of ornamental shrubs and plants. There is a wide paved terrace flanking the rear elevation which secures a south westerly aspect and a good degree of privacy. Large brick built garden store, gardener's wc, gated side entrance.
- Garage: 4.72m x 2.74m (15'6" x 9')with pitched roof, up and over door, power and light points and personal rear door to garden. Off road visitors parking spaces.