3 Bedroom, House | Monceux Road, Old Town
** Offers in excess of £325,000. ** A substantially and most attractively refurbished three bedroom house within a favoured part of Old Town.
The generous proportions of the principal rooms will be noted and only an internal inspection will convey the appeal of the range of improvements that have been recently completed which include new floor coverings and decorations as well as a newly fitted kitchen equipped with a range of integrated appliances. The old windows have been replaced with new double glazing and the garden extends to about 50' in depth and affords a westerly view toward the downs. Early vacant possession is available if required.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith handsome Victorian style staircase and deep storage cupboard below stairs.
- Sitting Room: 4.04m x 3.76m (13'3" x 12'4")with period style fire surround with gas coal effect fire with marble hearth, radiator and open plan with
- Spacious Dining Room: 3.45m x 3.35m (11'4" x 11')with radiator and garden aspect.
- Refitted Kitchen: 3.30m x 2.84m (10'10" x 9'4")newly equipped with extensive range of oak working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets, inset double bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Beko oven and matching brushed steel four ring gas hob with filter hood over, dishwashing machine and washing machine, eye level refrigerator with freezer unit below, concealed Baxi wall mounted boiler, radiator, tiled floor and part tiled walls, delightful garden aspect and double glazed door to garden.The handsome period style staircase rises from the entrance hall to the large first floor Landing with cupboard housing lagged water cylinder and access to the large loft space.
- Spacious Bedroom 1: 10.00m x 5.08m (32'10" x 16'8")with radiator and two windows (offering potential for division to provide a fourth bedroom if required).
- Bedroom 2: 3.40m x 3.30m (11'2" x 10'10")with built in wardrobe cupboard.
- Bedroom 3: 2.87m x 2.36m (9'5" x 7'9")approximate maximum measurements of the 'L' shaped room to include the door recess, radiator.
- Refurbished Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, shower attachment and shower screen, wash basin, low level wc, radiator, tiled floor and walls, extractor fan and window.
- OutsideThe walled gardens are arranged to the front and rear with the large rear garden extending to about 50' affording a westerly aspect toward the downs. A wide terrace flanks the rear elevation and the rest of the garden is mainly lawn with borders containing a variety of shrubs and a small timber garden store. Gated side access.