3 Bedroom, House | Wish Hill, Willingdon Village
Enviably located in the heart of picturesque old world Willingdon Village - A spaciously proportioned three bedroom house with garage.
The property has been significantly improved over the years and now provides charming and generously proportioned accommodation and is semi detached being at the end of a short row of similar character property. An inspection will convey the individual character and appeal of this property.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith inner glazed door to
- Entrance Hallwith cloaks cupboard and radiator.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc and wash basin.
- Sitting Room: 5.00m x 3.18m (16'5" x 10'5")with radiator and attractive aspect.
- Dining Room: 4.04m x 3.20m (13'3" x 10'6")with radiator and double glazed casement doors give access to the rear garden.
- Kitchen: 2.87m x 2.70m (9'5" x 8'10")refitted in relatively recent years with a range of corian working surfaces with light oak finished drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, inset sink unit with mixer tap, space for fridge/freezer and plumbing for washing machine, radiator and door to rear garden.
- Utility Roomwith external access with space for freezer and plumbing for washing machine.The staircase rises to the first floor Landing with linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder and access to the partly boarded loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 5.00m x 3.18m (16'5" x 10'5")with attractive aspect, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.20m x 2.67m (10'6" x 8'9")with radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.87m x 2.24m (9'5" x 7'4")with radiator and built in cupboard housing the GlowWorm gas fired boiler.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath and wash basin
- Separate wc
- OutsideA charming feature of this property is the compact and easily maintained garden which flanks the house in three elevations. There are areas of lawn and flower borders to the front and side elevations whilst the rear is a small courtyard garden which secures afternoon sunshine. Gated rear access.
- Garagewith automatic up and over door, power and light points and with access off Butts Lane.