3 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | St. Annes Road, Eastbourne
An immaculately presented 3 bedroom penthouse apartment situated within a private gated development by Berkeley Homes with easy access to the town centre.
The property has undergone much improvement by the current owner and benefits include a spacious kitchen/breakfast room with a range of integral appliances and a delightful sitting/dining room with dual aspect and adjacent balcony. There is also a garage located in the park like grounds. A viewing is highly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith radiator, built in storage cupboard, spacious airing cupboard with gas fired combination boiler, access to loft space.
- Sitting/Dining Room: 6.20m x 5.50m (20'4" x 18'1")maximum with double aspect, 2 radiators, fireplace with electric coal effect fire, doors opening onto
- Balconyaffording a south westerly aspect.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 6.60m x 2.44m (21'8" x 8'0")with working surfaces with cupboards and drawers below and matching cabinets over, one and a half bowl inset stainless sink unit with water softener under, Siemens four ring inset induction hob with extractor fan over, 2 separate Siemens electric ovens, Siemens microwave, Hotpoint washer/dryer, Siemens dishwasher, radiator.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.10m x 3.96m (16'9" x 13')with 2 radiators, 2 built in wardrobes, door to
- en Suite Bathroom/Shower Roomwith panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over, shower unit, wash basin inset into vanity unit with mixer tap, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: 3.05m x 2.74m (10'0" x 9')with radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.05m x 2.13m (10'0" x 7')excluding the depth of the extensive built in wardrobes, radiator.
- Bathroomwith large double Aqualisa shower unit, wash basin with mixer tap inset into vanity unit, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- OutsideEversley Court is surrounded by well maintained and park like communal gardens extensively laid to lawn for ease of maintenance with mature tree lined border affording seclusion.
- Garage: 5.30m x 2.60m (17'5" x 8'6")en block with automatic up and over door, power and lighting.
- Lease999 years from 2001 (to be confirmed)
- MaintenanceApproximately £1,500 per six months (to be confirmed)