4 Bedroom, House | Ashburnham Road, Eastbourne
A beautifully presented detached four bedroom house of character and charm.
The property is enhanced by an unusually attractive standard of presentation as well as by its 90' rear garden which is arranged for ease of maintenance and ideal for a family home. An internal inspection will convey the high appeal of this property.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Handsome Entrance Porchwith panelled front door flanked by stained glass windows to
- Large Entrance Hallwith handsome staircase, radiator, deep storage cupboard below stairs.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin and low level wc.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 5.74m x 3.90m (18'10" x 12'10")into the window bay with attractive garden aspect, fireplace with marble hearth and gas coal effect fire, radiator.
- Large Dining Room: 4.52m x 3.12m (14'10" x 10'3")with pine flooring, raised open fireplace, radiator, double glazed patio door to terrace and garden and archways give access to
- Third Reception Room/Study: 4.06m x 2.67m (13'4" x 8'9")featuring a high vaulted ceiling, open shared fireplace with the dining room, radiator and garden aspect.
- Kitchen: 4.67m x 2.82m (15'4" x 9'3")with garden aspect and extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, corner carousel cupboard and matching range of wall cabinets and storage cupboards, inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the eye level Siemens combination microwave oven and conventional electric oven below, inset four ring ceran hob with filter hood over, eye level refrigerator with freezer unit below, Bosch dishwashing machine and Hotpoint washing machine, radiator, tiled floor, door to garden.The handsome Arts & Crafts style staircase rises to the well lit first floor Landing with retractable ladder access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 5.70m x 3.60m (18'8" x 11'10")into the wide window bay, tiled fire surround, radiator and door to
- en suite Box Roomwith window and additional access to loft storage space (the box room might convert to provide an en suite bathroom if required).
- Bedroom 2: 4.32m x 3.48m (14'2" x 11'5")with range of fitted wardrobe and storage cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.95m x 2.87m (9'8" x 9'5")to include the depth of the built in cupboard housing the pressurised Megaflow hot water cylinder, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 2.82m x 2.54m (9'3" x 8'4")with radiator.
- Bathroomrefitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, large corner shower unit with Aqualisa shower fittings, wash basin with drawers below, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor and part tiled walls, inset ceiling lighting and windows.
- OutsideA most attractive feature of this property is the garden setting. The rear garden extends to a depth of about 90' and is mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance with borders containing a profusion of ornamental shrubs. Beyond the pergola is a further area of garden which features an ornamental fish pond and a further area of lawn with greenhouse. There is gated side access on both sides of the house and an integral storage cupboard.
- Garage: 4.95m x 2.74m (16'3" x 9')with up and over door, power and light points. The entrance drive affords additional car parking space.