3 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Walden Lodge, 8 Carlisle Road
A truly magnificent and unusually spacious three bedroom mansion style apartment with private car parking space and courtyard style garden in Lower Meads.
Occupying the first floor of this handsome Victorian style mansion house this extremely elegant apartment retains much of the grand period character of the original house. Immaculately presented the generous proportions of the delightful accommodation will be noted overleaf but the high quality and appeal of this apartment will only be appreciated by a personal inspection.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Communal Entrance Hallwith staircase to the first floor Landing and oak panelled and glazed front door to
- Magnificent Reception Hall: 7.77m x 2.36m (25'6" x 7'9")with handsome period detail including part panelled walls and plantation style window shutters, entry phone system and two radiators.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 6.00m x 5.13m (19'8" x 16'10")with fine southerly aspect and plantation style window shutters, featuring a handsome period fire surround with marble insets and hearth and gas coal effect fire, two radiators.
- Dining Room/Bedroom 3: 4.78m x 3.66m (15'8" x 12'0")into the wide window recess, period style fire surround, radiator.
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.76m x 3.70m (12'4" x 12'2")with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, matching island unit, inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap and integrated appliances include the Neff oven with Beaumatic ceramic hob with filter hood over and matching brushed steel splash back, eye level refrigerator with freezer unit below, Beaumatic dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted Valiant gas fired boiler, radiator, inset ceiling lighting and attractively tiled floor.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 6.02m x 5.13m (19'9" x 16'10")with fine period style fireplace with open hearth, plantation style window shutters, range of fitted partly mirror fronted wardrobe cupboards, two radiators, southerly aspect and door to
- en suite Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with rounded shower end with mixer tap and hand shower and independent wall mounted shower fittings and screen, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor and partly tiled walls, extractor fan and window.
- Bedroom 2: 4.70m x 4.40m (15'5" x 14'5")with period fire surround, two radiators.
- Shower Roomwith large shower unit with wall mounted multi jet shower fittings and screen, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor and partly tiled walls, extractor fan.
- OutsideAn attractive feature of this property is its delightful walled and private courtyard style garden which is approached from the courtyard via a handsome wrought iron gate with personal lock. Mainly paved for ease of maintenance there are borders containing a wide variety or ornamental plants and shrubs and a large timber framed Garden Store.
- Private Parking Spacewith vehicular access from Grassington Road.
- Maintenance£1681 pa (o be confirmed)
- Ground Rent£200 pa (to be confirmed)
- Lease£125 years from 2006 (to be confirmed)