1 Bedroom, House | Carlisle Road, Eastbourne
A charming attached one bedroom cottage with its own private courtyard garden and parking enviably situated in lower Meads. NB POSSIBILITY OF GOING INTO ROOF SPACE - SPIRAL STAIRCASE PLUS VELUX - OTHER FREEHOLDERS NO OBJECTION
Providing compact but attractively presented accommodation the property has the great benefit of its private courtyard style garden which secures a south westerly aspect and the property also benefits from gated off road parking. Forming a single storey wing of one of the grandest houses of lower Meads. An inspection will convey its enormous individual appeal.
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith access to loft space providing potential for generous storage space via retractable ladder.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room with fitted Kitchen: 5.08m x 5.03m (16'8" x 16'6")approximate measurements of this 'L' shaped room with Victorian style fire surround in the sitting room area with modern electric radiator and fitted storage cupboard, new sash windows, range of working surfaces in the kitchen area with inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drawers and cupboards below with matching wall cabinets over integrated appliances include the Zanussi brushed steel finished oven with inset four ring hob with filter hood over, plumbing for washing machine, integrated eye level refrigerator with freezer unit below.
- Bedroom: 3.18m x 2.90m (10'5" x 9'6")with extensive range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, new sash window, electric radiator, garden aspect and door to
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment and shower screen, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, Dimplex heater and extractor fan.
- OutsideA delightful feature of this property is its private and extremely pretty courtyard style garden arranged with borders containing a variety of shrubs and plants and securing a south westerly aspect.
- Private Parking SpaceThere is gated private car parking space in front of the courtyard garden for the excusive use of the property.
- Maintenanceapproximately £1,000 pa to include £100 ground rent.
- Lease125 years from 2007