3 Bedroom, Bungalow | The Broadway, Alfriston
An immaculately presented three bedroom detached bungalow situated within sought after Alfriston with direct access onto the South Downs Way.
The property which occupies a large corner plot and we have been advised that outline planning has been granted to extend the property providing additional accommodation. Benefits include a modern open plan contemporary and stylish interior and views toward the surrounding countryside. An inspection is highly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hall: 1.70m x 1.35m (5'7" x 4'5")with radiator.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc, wash basin with mixer tap inset into vanity unit, heated towel rail.
- Sitting/Dining Room: 8.10m x 6.30m (26'7" x 20'8")maximum and being 'L'shaped and includes the depth of the kitchen with dual aspect, built in storage cupboard, two radiators, feature fireplace with inset electric fire, open plan with
- Kitchenwith granite style working surfaces with cupboards and drawers under and matching cabinets above, inset sink unit with mixer tap, built in dishwasher, four ring ceramic hob with extractor fan over, electric oven with warming drawer below and microwave above, radiator, access to rear garden.
- Inner Hallwith radiator and access to part boarded loft space.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.00m x 3.76m (16'5" x 12'4")into the recess and excluding wardrobes with dual aspect, range of wardrobes with inset drawers, radiator.
- en suite Shower Roomwith shower unit, wash basin with mixer tap inset into vanity unit, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: 3.73m x 2.90m (12'3" x 9'6")with dual aspect with radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.18m x 2.84m (10'5" x 9'4")with built in wardrobe, radiator.
- Bathroom/Shower Roomwith panelled bath and mixer tap, shower unit, wash basin set into vanity unit with mixer tap, low level wc, heated towel rail.An external staircase from the kitchen leads to the rear garden and
- Utility Room: 2.67m x 2.50m (8'9" x 8'2")with working surface with cupboards under and single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, space for appliances, radiator, built in double cupboard, access leading to
- Large Cellarwith lighting and divided into five separate storage areas which occupy the majority footprint of the property.
- OutsideThe property affords a larger than average corner plot location with well tended gardens which surround all elevations of the property. To the rear there is an immaculately presented garden area which is mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance and is adjoined by various raised and lowered shrub borders. In addition to a substantial sun terrace there is a workshop and two further built in outside cupboards one of which houses the GlowWorm gas combination boiler. There are two gated access points which lead to both the front and side of the property.
- Double Garage: 5.49m x 4.37m (18'0" x 14'4")with automatic roller door, power and lighting, outside tap.