3 Bedroom, House | Charleston Road, Old Town
A generously proportioned three bedroom family house with southerly garden in one of the most sought after areas of Old Town.
The generous accommodation is well presented throughout and has been improved over the years by the present owner. The property benefits from an 18' refitted kitchen/dining room and a southerly garden. Properties in Charleston Road are hugely popular and an early inspection to view is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith tiled floor, handsome front door to
- Reception Hallwith understairs storage cupboard, radiator.
- Refitted Cloakroom/wcwith white suite comprising wc, wash basin and window.
- Sitting Room: 4.11m x 4.11m (13'6" x 13'6")into the bay window and securing an aspect over the front garden, fireplace and radiator.
- Second Reception Room: 4.27m x 3.25m (14'0" x 10'8")with aspect over the rear garden, handsome period style fireplace, radiator, door to rear garden.
- Magnificent Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 5.72m x 3.10m (18'9" x 10'2")with garden aspect and equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, further space for cooker and fridge/freezer, concealed wall mounted gas fired boiler, door to side passage way.The period style staircase rises from the reception hall to the first floor Landing.
- Bedroom 1: 4.17m x 4.14m (13'8" x 13'7")into the bay window with period style fireplace, two radiators.
- Bedroom 2: 4.30m x 3.23m (14'1" x 10'7")with aspect over the rear garden to the downs beyond, built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.60m x 3.10m (11'10" x 10'2")with view toward the downs, radiator.
- Bathroomrefitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, separate shower unit with wall mounted fittings and rainfall shower head, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, part tiled walls, heated towel rail.
- OutsideA fine feature of this property is the walled rear garden which secures a southerly aspect, the garden is principally laid to lawn for ease of maintenance with a variety of plants and shrubs which combine to give a good degree of privacy. There is a small terrace flanking the rear elevation which secures a high degree of available sunshine. Gated side access, timber shed, pedestrian rear access from Green Street.The pretty walled front garden is principally laid to lawn.