4 Bedroom, House | Eldon Road, Old Town
A spaciously proportioned four bedroom detached family house with an 80' southerly garden and garage situated in one of Old Town's most sought after areas.
This generously proportioned home has been improved recently by the present owners and now includes a 16' kitchen/dining room as well as a refitted ground floor shower room/wc and luxurious family bathroom. The property benefits from a level southerly rear garden with a high degree of privacy. Properties within this particularly road are rarely available and an early inspection to view is strongly recommended.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith double glazed front door to
- Entrance Lobbywith radiator and inner glazed door to
- Spacious Reception/Dining Room: 8.00m x 3.35m (26'3" x 11')including the depth of the staircase which rises from this room. Glorious garden aspect, sliding patio doors to the garden, two radiators, double doors to
- Sitting Room: 5.33m x 3.80m (17'6" x 12'6")with handsome brick fireplace, radiator, casement door to rear garden.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 5.03m x 3.20m (16'6" x 10'6")refitted and extensively equipped with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, inset sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the eye level double gas oven, gas hob and filter hood over, space and plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine and further space for fridge/freezer, large breakfast bar, door to side passage way.
- Inner Hallway
- Study: 2.90m x 1.88m (9'6" x 6'2")with glorious garden aspect, radiator, door to garden.
- Ground floor Shower Room/wcrefitted with white suite comprising shower unit with wall mounted fittings, wc, heated towel rail, window. Door from inner hall to garage.The staircase rises from the reception/dining room to the spacious well lit first floor Landing with store cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 5.33m x 3.66m (17'6" x 12'0")with lovely rear garden aspect and view toward the downs, range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, fitted window storage seat, radiator.
- Guest Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 2: 4.88m x 3.20m (16'0" x 10'6")including the depth of the door recess and en suite, radiator, door to
- en suite Shower Roomwith shower unit, wc, wash basin, fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 3: 4.01m x 2.82m (13'2" x 9'3")with a view over the rear garden to the downs, range of fitted study furniture, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.50m x 2.46m (11'6" x 8'1")with garden aspect, radiator.
- Luxurious family Bathroomrefitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, separate shower unit with Aqualisa shower, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, low level wc, heated towel rail, part tiled walls.
- OutsideA lovely feature of this property is the rear garden which measures approximately 80' in depth and affords a southerly aspect, principally laid to lawn the rear garden also has a variety of mature trees and shrubs which combine to give a high degree of privacy. There is a terrace flanking the rear elevation which provides wonderful entertaining space and again secures a southerly aspect. Vegetable and fruit garden, timber Summerhouse, shed, gated side access, ornamental pond.The front garden is principally laid to lawn with private driveyway affording off road parking space.
- Garage: 5.40m x 2.67m (17'9" x 8'9")with up and over door, light and power points, wall mounted gas fired boiler, personal door to inner hall.