3 Bedroom, House | Willingdon Park Drive, Eastbourne
An outstanding three bedroom detached house with south westerly garden in this sought after residential area of Eastbourne.
The property has been extended and refurbished to an exceptionally high standard. The generous proportions and elegant presentation of the accommodation provides a wonderful home in a lovely garden setting. Only an inspection will convey the hugely impressive improvements made to this fine home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Spacious double glazed Entrance Lobbywith inner door to
- Reception Hallwith understairs storage cupboard, two radiators.
- Cloakroomrefitted with white suite comprising wc, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboard below, radiator, window.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 6.17m x 4.60m (20'3" x 15'1")with wood burning stove, two radiators, glazed double doors to
- Magnificent Kitchen/Dining Room: 7.32m x 5.18m (24'0" x 17')securing a glorious aspect over the rear garden, the kitchen has been refitted to an exceptionally high standard with extensive range of corian working surfaces and soft closing handless drawers and cupboards below with matching cabinets over, inset sink unit with mixer tap, large island unit with breakfast bar and integrated wine chiller, further integrated appliances include the eye level electric fan oven and microwave with warming drawer below, further electric fan oven, dishwasher, full height refrigerator, full height freezer, induction hob with filter hood over, double glazed double casement doors to garden.
- Utility Roomrefitted with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, inset ceramic sink unit with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, concealed gas fired boiler.The staircase rises from the reception hall to the first floor Landing with access to the large boarded loft space via a retractable ladder.
- Bedroom 1: 4.78m x 3.56m (15'8" x 11'8")securing glorious south westerly views toward the downs, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.53m x 3.15m (11'7" x 10'4")into the door recess and including the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards, fine views over the garden to the downs beyond, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.10m x 2.64m (10'2" x 8'8")excluding the depth of the shelved storage cupboard with fitted heater.
- Luxurious Bathroom/Shower Roomrefitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, large separate shower unit with wall mounted fittings and rainfall shower head, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- OutsideAn exceptional feature of this property is the delightful landscaped south westerly garden which extends to a depth of about 75' and is principally laid to lawn with well stocked flower beds and borders, a wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation and secures a high degree of available sunshine and a good degree of privacy. The terrace also affords south westerly views toward the downs, Timber garden shed, greenhouse, gated side access.
- Home Office: 4.80m x 2.44m (15'9" x 8'0")pitched roof, garden aspect, door to rear terrace.At the front of the property there is a large entrance drive which provides generous off road parking for several vehicles.