3 Bedroom, House | Green Street, Old Town
A remarkably spacious three bedroom house within the sought after residential area of Old Town.
The property offers great potential for an excellent family home and subject to any consents required might be modified to provide an additional bedroom and bathroom on the first floor. An inspection will convey the enormous potential and appeal of this property.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith night storage heater and cupboard below stairs.
- Sitting Room: 4.34m x 4.14m (14'3" x 13'7")with open fireplace with tiled surround.
- Dining Room: 3.78m x 3.43m (12'5" x 11'3")with night storage heater.
- Kitchen: 3.43m x 3.12m (11'3" x 10'3")with working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and wall cabinets over, double bowl stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, night storage heater, large walk in pantry cupboard, double glazed door to rear Covered Way with access to under floor storage space and garden stores.The staircase rises from the entrance hall to the large first floor Landing.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath, wash basin and wc.
- Bedroom 1: 5.30m x 4.47m (17'5" x 14'8")into the wide window bay which affords a view towards the downs, tiled fire surround with open hearth and night storage heater.
- Bedroom 2: 3.84m x 3.43m (12'7" x 11'3")
- Bedroom 3: 3.53m x 3.15m (11'7" x 10'4")with linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder, access to loft space.
- Separate wcwith wc and wash basin.
- OutsideThere are attractively maintained gardens to the front and rear with the walled rear garden extending to a depth of about 30' and laid mainly to lawn for ease of maintenance. There is gated rear pedestrian access.