3 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Compton Street, off Devonshire Place
An elegant and spacious third floor purpose built apartment between the west side of the town centre and the seafront.
Forming part of an award winning purpose built development The Garden Court blends perfectly with the fine architecture of this part of Eastbourne. The generous accommodation is attractively presented and vacant possession is available.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Large Entrance Hallwith radiator, built in cloaks cupboard and storage cupboard, entry phone system.
- Spacious L shaped Sitting/Dining Room: 7.44m x 4.72m (24'5" x 15'6")into the dining recess commanding a delightful double aspect and featuring a handsome period style fire surround with open hearth for electric fire, 2 radiators and 2 pairs of casement doors give access to the
- Two separate Balconies
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.89m x 2.70m (12'9" x 8'10")with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Siemens dishwashing machine and Bosch washing machine, eye level Neff oven and grill and 4 ring Neff gas hob with filter hood over, eye level refrigerator with freezer unit below, wall mounted Vaillant gas fired boiler, radiator.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.72m x 3.80m (15'6" x 12'6")to include the wall to wall range of floor to ceiling fitted wardrobe cupboards, fitted shelving, radiator and door to
- en suite Shower Roomwith large shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin with drawers below, low level wc, heated towel rail, extractor fan and window.
- Bedroom 3/Study: 3.50m x 2.70m (11'6" x 8'10")fitted as a study with range of wall shelving and fitted cabinets.
- Bedroom 2: 4.78m x 2.34m (15'8" x 7'8")to include the depth of the fitted wardrobe cupboard and range of fitted book shelving, radiator.
- Second Shower Roomwith shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- OutsideThe electronically gated grounds of The Garden Court provide a delightful setting with frontage to Compton Street and Burlington Place with attractively landscaped gardens. The private gated forecourt entrance to the garage block is from Compton Street where there is also a useful storage facility.Private undercover car parking space and private store beneath the building.