3 Bedroom, House | Weavers Close, Eastbourne
Forming part of the recently constructed Weavers Close development - a beautifully presented 3 bedroom terraced style house with a south westerly rear garden and private parking facility.
The accommodation comprises a spacious sitting/dining room which is flooded with natural light as well as a luxuriously equipped kitchen and bathroom facilities. The present owners have incurred considerable cost in landscaping the south westerly rear garden. The property also benefits from 2 private car parking spaces. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith tiled floor, hanging area for coats, radiator.
- Large cloakroomluxuriously equipped with a white suite comprising pedestal wash basin, low level wc, tiled floor, radiator, window.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 5.05m x 4.75m (16'7" x 15'7")reducing in width to 12'5", affording an aspect into the rear garden, large cupboard housing the Megaflo hot water cylinder, 3 radiators, a pair of double glazed doors lead to the patio and garden.
- Luxuriously fitted Kitchen: 2.82m x 2.46m (9'3" x 8'1")fitted with an extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall mounted cabinets over, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Hotpoint four ring gas burning hob with matching stainless steel filter hood over, Hotpoint electric eye level oven, Indesit dishwashing machine, Indesit washing machine, refrigerator and freezer unit, a delightful open aspect over the development and towards nearby farmland.The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with access hatch to loft.
- Bedroom 1: 3.90m x 3.10m (12'10" x 10'2")including the depth of the deep door recess and affording an aspect across the development towards nearby farmland, large built in double wardrobe cupboard, radiator and door to
- En suite Shower Roomluxuriously equipped with white suite comprising glass enclosed and fully tiled shower unit, low level wc, wash basin, ceramic tiled floor and half tiled walls, extractor fan, radiator, window.
- Bedroom 2: 3.12m x 2.70m (10'3" x 8'10")affording an aspect over the rear garden, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.12m x 1.96m (10'3" x 6'5")with a garden aspect, radiator.
- Bathroomluxuriously equipped with panelled bath set into fully tiled enclosure with independent shower fittings and shower screen, wash basin, low level wc, ceramic tiled floor and part tiled walls, radiator, extractor fan.
- OutsideThe rear garden extends to a depth of approximately 30' and secures a good degree of afternoon sunshine with its westerly aspect. Recently landscaped and laid with artificial grass for ease of maintenance with a deep terrace flanking the rear elevation. The borders are planted with a variety of attractive plants and shrubs and there is a useful timber garden shed. At the front there are attractive communally maintained gardens.
- 2 Car Parking Spaceslocated within close proximity to the property.