3 Bedroom, House | Dallaway Drive, Stone Cross
A detached 3 bedroom house in the popular Foxes Hollow area of Stone Cross offered with early vacant possession if required.
The property has the benefit of a secluded garden at the rear and the attractively arranged accommodation offers great potential for a delightful home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin and low level wc, radiator and window.
- Sitting Room: 4.67m x 3.20m (15'4" x 10'6")with double aspect and with period style fire surround with open hearth, radiator and door to rear garden.
- Dining Room: 3.12m x 2.30m (10'3" x 7'7")with radiator.
- Kitchen: 4.34m x 2.13m (14'3" x 7')into the recess with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Neff oven with four ring gas hob and filter hood over, plumbing for washing machine, Potterton gas fired boiler, space for refrigerator, radiator, deep storage cupboard below stairs and door to garden.The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder, access to loft space.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.67m x 3.28m (15'4" x 10'9")into the recesses with built in wardrobe cupboard, 2 radiators, double aspect and door to
- en suite Shower Roomwith shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin and low level wc, radiator and window.
- Bedroom 2: 3.43m x 2.24m (11'3" x 7'4")with radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.43m x 2.36m (11'3" x 7'9")into the deep door recess, radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, radiator, windows.
- OutsideThe gardens are arranged to the front and rear with the secluded rear garden mainly laid to lawn and L shaped with the maximum measurements approximately 60' by 40'.
- Single Garagewith an up and over door. Additional car parking space.