3 Bedroom, House | Lodge Avenue, Willingdon
An immaculately presented and substantially improved three bedroom semi-detached home of Georgian styling featuring a secluded southerly garden close to picturesque Old Willingdon Village.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance HallWith cherry wood floor, radiator
- Sitting Room: 5.80m x 3.43m (19'0" x 11'3")measured into the window bay, engineered oak floor, radiator, archway communicating with
- Dining Room: 3.23m x 2.80m (10'7" x 9'2")with engineered oak floor, double glazed French doors leading to the rear terrace and garden
- Kitchen: 2.80m x 2.36m (9'2" x 7'9")affording an aspect over the rear garden and recently refitted with a range of rolled edge working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall mounted cabinets over, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, four ring stanless steel gas hob with matching double oven below, space and plumbing for dishwashing machine, door to
- Utility Room: 2.44m x 2.36m (8'0" x 7'9")with a range of high and low level storage cupboards, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, door to garage and door to rear garden
- Cloakroom/wcfitted with low level wc, wash basin, window
- The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with shelved airing cupboard housing lagged hot water cylinder, large access hatch to loft
- Bedroom 1: 4.27m x 3.48m (14'0" x 11'5")with built in double wardrobe cupboards, radiator
- Bedroom 2: 3.56m x 2.74m (11'8" x 9')commanding far reaching views over Eastbourne and toward the nearby South Downs, built in double wardrobe cupboards, radiator
- Bedroom 3: 2.70m x 2.16m (8'10" x 7'1")with radiator
- Bathroomfitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment with shower screen, low level wc, vanity unit inset with wash basin, fully tiled walls, window
- OutsideThe gardens are arranged to the front and rear of the property with the rear garden measuring a depth of approximately 50 feet and securing a lovely southerly aspect. A large decke terrace flanks the rear elevation and leads to a further paved area of garden which is flanked by a variety of shrubs to provide a good degree of seclusion. The front garden is laid to lawn with a large driveway to the side.
- Garage: 4.95m x 2.44m (16'3" x 8'0")with up and over door, power and light, wall mounted gas fired boiler, radiator and personal door to utility room
We have not carried out a structural survey nor checked boundaries or tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and cannot guarantee that they are in working order or fit for their purpose. All photographs, measurements, floor plans and distances referred to are given as an approximate guide only and should not be relied upon. Measurements indicate the approximate maximum dimensions of any room and can include window bays, wardrobe cupboards and recesses. We have not checked the legal documents to verify the freehold/leasehold status of the property and we give no warranty in respect of covenant, lease details or outgoings.