4 Bedroom, House | The Chestnuts, 51 Decoy Drive
A spaciously proportioned and beautifully presented four bedroom house in this highly sought after residential area.
This substantial home of individual design was built by the award winning Chalvington Barns and provides a wealth of charm combined with generous proportions. A particular feature is the 22' sitting room with double doors to the rear garden as well as a 17' luxurious kitchen/breakfast room again with double doors to the garden. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended to appreciate the high quality of this home and its fine setting.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith front door to
- Large Reception Hallwith oak flooring, understairs storage cupboard, radiator.
- Cloakroomfitted with white suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash basin, tiled floor, radiator.
- Magnificent Sitting Room: 6.70m x 4.90m (22' x 16'1")with lovely rear garden aspect, handsome fireplace with fitted gas fire, two radiators, double doors to garden.
- Dining Room: 3.76m x 3.58m (12'4" x 11'9")exluding the door recess and affording a double aspect with views over the garden, oak flooring, radiator.
- Large Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 5.18m x 3.66m (17' x 12'0")with glorious garden aspect and luxuriously equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with soft closing handleless drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the full height refrigerator and freezer, dishwasher, eye level fan oven with combination oven and microwave over, induction hob with filter hood above, double glazed double doors give access to the pretty side garden.
- Utility Room: 2.97m x 2.36m (9'9" x 7'9")fitted with working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching cabinets over, single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, door to garage and door to side passage way.The handsome staircase rises from the reception hall to the spacious well lit first floor Landing with access to loft space, deep store cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.17m x 4.01m (13'8" x 13'2")into the door recess and including the depth of the range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator, door to
- en suite Bathroomfitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, separate shower unit with wall mounted fittings, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, tiled floor and tiled walls, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: 5.18m x 3.10m (17' x 10'2")including the depth of the door recess and the built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.28m x 3.05m (10'9" x 10'0")with view toward Hampden Park, fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 4.20m x 2.70m (13'9" x 8'10")with radiator.
- Bathroomfitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash basin with low level wc, fully tiled walls and floor, heated towel rail.
- OutsideA fine feature of this property is its beautifully landscaped garden setting. The rear garden is principally laid to paving with decked areas providing lovely outdoor seating space, the garden extends from the rear to the side of the property where there is a beautifully maintained area of lawned garden with flower beds and borders containing a variety of shrubs and plants. There is a paved patio area which secures a high degree of available sunshine and provides a lovely outdoor entertaining space. Timber garden shed. The wide entrance forecourt provides generous off road parking space for several vehicles.
- Garage: 5.74m x 3.05m (18'10" x 10'0")with electric up and over door, wall mounted gas fired boiler.