4 Bedroom, House | Summerdown Lane, East Dean
A spaciously proportioned detached 3/4 bedroom chalet style bungalow occupying an elevated position within sought after East Dean.
The property affords excellent accommodation. Benefits include a large double aspect sitting room with panoramic views across surrounding downland and a large bedroom which has been created upstairs. Further scope for an additional loft conversion exists subject to the necessary planning. A main feature is the attractive and well tended 120' rear garden which offers magnificent views across downland and towards Belle Tout. An appointment to view is highly recommended.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith door opening onto
- Entrance Hallwith built in cupboard, airing cupboard with lagged hot water cylinder, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc.
- Sitting Room: 5.80m x 4.27m (19'0" x 14'0")with double aspect overlooking surrounding downland, fireplace with brick surround and quarry tiled hearth and inset gas coal effect fire, skirting radiators.
- Kitchen: 3.66m x 2.74m (12'0" x 9')with a range of working surfaces with cupboards and drawers under and matching cabinets above, single drainer inset sink unit, four ring ceramic electric hob with filter hood above, Hygena double electric oven, plumbing for washing machine.
- Conservatory: 2.92m x 2.44m (9'7" x 8'0")overlooking the south westerly garden with radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 5.44m x 3.00m (17'10" x 9'10")into the recess, two radiators and open plan with
- en Suite Bathroomwith panelled bath, wash basin, with mixer tap and shower attachment.
- Bedroom 2: 4.34m x 3.70m (14'3" x 12'2")maximum measurements with range of wardrobes and cupboards with inset wash basin, radiator.
- Bedroom 3/Dining Room: 4.30m x 3.05m (14'1" x 10'0")with radiator.
- Shower Roomwith shower unit with Mira shower fittings, wash basin, low level wc.The staircase rises to the first floor Landing with wash basin in vanity unit with cupboards under and door to.
- Attic: 5.72m x 4.20m (18'9" x 13'9")measurements into the eaves with Valliant gas combination boiler, radiator, under eaves storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 4: 4.34m x 3.76m (14'3" x 12'4")with dual aspect with Velux windows overlooking south westerly garden, two under eaves storage cupboards.
- OutsideThe property features a large westerly rear garden measuring approximately 120' x 52' and is laid mainly to lawn for ease of maintenance with shrub borders and sun terrace. At the end of the garden there is a charming Summerhouse which offers breathtaking views of the surrounding downland countryside.
- Garage: 5.44m x 2.60m (17'10" x 8'6")with up and over door, power and light point. There is a large driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles.