3 Bedroom, House | Dillingburgh Road, Old Town
A spaciously proportioned three bedroom family house in Old Town with south westerly rear garden and double garage.
Although now in need of modernisation the generously proportioned accommodation features two separate reception rooms as well as a sun room leading onto the garden. The rear garden extends to a depth of about 70' to include the depth of the garage and secures a high degree of available sunshine. The property affords great potential for a fine family home. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith inner glazed door to
- Reception Hallwith understairs storage cupboard, electric heater.
- Cloakroom/wcwith window.
- Sitting Room: 4.90m x 3.10m (16'1" x 10'2")with fireplace and fitted gas heater, door to
- Sun Room: 2.82m x 2.36m (9'3" x 7'9")affording a lovely garden aspect with views towards the downs, door to garden.
- Dining Room: 4.52m x 3.40m (14'10" x 11'2")with fireplace and fitted gas heater, front garden aspect.
- Kitchen: 3.89m x 2.44m (12'9" x 8'0")affording a lovely view over the rear garden to the downs and fitted with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching cabinets over, inset single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine and further space for cooker and fridge/freezer, door to garden.The staircase rises from the reception hall to the first floor Landing with store cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
- Bedroom 1: 4.52m x 3.43m (14'10" x 11'3")with built in storage cupboards, fireplace.
- Bedroom 2: 4.88m x 3.18m (16'0" x 10'5")affording glorious views over the garden to the downs beyond.
- Bedroom 3: 3.86m x 2.44m (12'8" x 8'0")affording fine views.
- Bathroomfitted with coloured suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, part tiled walls.
- OutsideThe walled front garden is principally paved with flower beds and borders. The rear garden extends to a full depth of 70' including the depth of the double garage. The rear garden secures a lovely south westerly aspect toward the downs and is principally laid to lawn with flower beds and borders. Greenhouse, timber garden shed. Pedestrian rear access and gated side access.
- Detached Double Garage: 4.88m x 4.88m (16'0" x 16'0")with electric roller door and personal door to the garden.