3 Bedroom, House | Dillingburgh Road, Eastbourne
A substantially extended 3 bedroom semi detached house in one of the most sought after roads in Old Town.
With the large ground floor extension to the sitting room and kitchen the property provides excellent family accommodation.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Large Entrance Lobbywith tiled floor and inner door to
- Entrance Hallwith deep storage cupboard below stairs, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, window.
- Sitting Room: 7.80m x 3.58m (25'7" x 11'9")reducing to 10'3" and affording a lovely south westerly garden aspect featuring 2 double glazed skylights in the vaulted roof, 2 radiators, double glazed casement doors to the terrace and garden.
- Dining Room: 3.96m x 3.90m (13' x 12'10")with radiator.
- Kitchen: 4.98m x 2.80m (16'4" x 9'2")approximate maximum measurements of the L shaped room which affords a south westerly garden aspect and is equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, china sink with drainer and mixer tap, Cuisine Master range oven with 3 ovens and grill, 5 gas hobs and griddle and a matching brushed steel finished extractor hood over, plumbing for washing machine and for dishwasher, space for tall fridge/freezer, radiator.The staircase rises from the entrance hall to the First Floor Landing with retractable ladder access to the large loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.04m x 3.96m (13'3" x 13')into the window bay and including the extensive range of recently fitted floor to ceiling wardrobes and storage cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.86m x 3.05m (12'8" x 10'0")with fine view towards the downs, radiator, built in wardrobe/storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 3: 3.00m x 2.87m (9'10" x 9'5")with view towards the downs, built in cupboard, radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with rounded end and wall mounted shower fittings including rain shower and shower screen, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, heated towel rail, window.
- OutsideAn attractive feature of this property is its south westerly rear garden which extends to a depth of about 70' and has been laid extensively to level lawn for ease of maintenance. There are areas of flower beds and kitchen garden, a wide newly paved terrace flanks the rear elevation securing an attractive south westerly aspect, 2 timber garden sheds and aluminium framed greenhouse. Gated side access.The front garden has been arranged to provide parking space for 2 cars.