4 Bedroom, House | Beach Road, Eastbourne
A remarkably spacious and unusually luxuriously appointed 4 bedroom semi detached family house close to the seafront.
Constructed in recent years to a remarkable specification this outstanding home combines numerous fine features as well as underfloor ground floor heating. Only an internal inspection will convey the quality and size of this very special home. Available with early vacant possession.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Spacious Reception Hall: 6.40m x 2.67m (21' x 8'9")approximate measurements of the L shaped area into the stairwell, large built in cloaks/storage cupboard, underfloor heating.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc and circular stone wash basin with mixer tap and oak framed cabinet below, underfloor heating.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 4.88m x 3.50m (16'0" x 11'6")with underfloor heating.
- Dining Room: 5.18m x 3.18m (17' x 10'5")reducing partly at one end with underfloor heating, inset ceiling lighting, charming garden aspect with double glazed casement doors to garden and open plan with
- Large luxuriously refitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.47m x 3.50m (14'8" x 11'6")equipped with range of Wren units with working surfaces and breakfast bar with silent closing drawers and cupboards below, inset large sink with mixer tap with instant hot water supply and drinking water filter, integrated appliances include the range of Neff units with pair of matching ovens with fold away doors, microwave oven and 4 ring induction hob with inset ceiling illuminated extractor, Bosch dishwashing machine, 2 large eye level larder style refrigerators each with freezer unit below, underfloor heating and charming garden aspect with double glazed casement doors giving access to the garden.The attractive staircase rises to the Large First Floor Landing with deep shelved linen storage cupboard with wall mounted Viessmann gas fired boiler and space for drying machine.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 3.76m x 3.05m (12'4" x 10'0")including the depth of the floor to ceiling built in wardrobe cupboards, extending to 17' in the wide door recess, with additional wardrobe space, radiator door to
- Shower Roomwith shower unit with wall mounted multi jet shower fitting and wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, window, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2: 3.66m x 3.05m (12'0" x 10'0")into the recess, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.66m x 3.18m (12'0" x 10'5")including the depth of the floor to ceiling wardrobe cupboards.
- Spacious Family Bathroom: 3.15m x 2.50m (10'4" x 8'2")with white suite comprising large spa style bath with mixer tap and wall mounted multi jet shower fittings and shower screen, wash basin with mixer tap and drawers below, low level wc, heated towel rail, extractor fan, inset ceiling lighting, window. Space for washing machine.
- -The staircase continues to the Second Floor Landing with range of fitted cupboards and access to boarded Loft Space.
- Bedroom 4: 4.88m x 3.78m (16'0" x 12'5")approximate maximum measurements reducing significantly partly due to the sloping ceiling, radiator and 2 double glazed Velux windows.
- Shower Roomwith shower with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin and large vanity unit with cupboards below, low level wc, heated towel rail, double glazed Velux window.
- OutsideAn important feature of the property is its lovely garden which is mainly arranged to the rear of the house. The garden has been skillfully landscaped and extends to an approximate depth of 30' securing afternoon sunshine and arranged with a wide stone paved terrace flanking the rear elevation with wall mounted parasol and borders containing a variety of flowering shrubs and plants. There is an aluminium framed greenhouse and a Keter large garden store with power and light points. Outside tap and power points and gated side access.