2 Bedroom, House | Willowfield Road, Eastbourne
A delightfully presented and spaciously proportioned two bedroom Victorian style house with a westerly rear garden.
The accommodation has been attractively maintained over recent years and affords an excellent home for a small family or for retirement. An inspection is highly recommended.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith radiator and handsome period style staircase.
- Sitting Room: 4.32m x 3.28m (14'2" x 10'9")with radiator.
- Dining Room: 3.66m x 3.28m (12'0" x 10'9")with deep storage cupboard below stairs, radiator, walk in storage cupboard with double glazed window and wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler, garden aspect and door to
- Kitchen: 3.66m x 1.78m (12'0" x 5'10")with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Zannusi oven with four ring electric hob and filter hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and door to
- Rear Lobbywith double glazed door to garden and door to
- Separate wcwith wc and window.
- Bedroom 2: 3.66m x 2.62m (12'0" x 8'7")with period style fire surround, radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 5.23m x 3.56m (17'2" x 11'8")approximate, maximum measurements of the 'L' shaped room with handsome period style fire surround, radiator.
- Spacious Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment and screen, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, shelved linen storage cupboard with radiator, window.
- OutsideAn attractive feature of the property is its westerly rear courtyard style garden which is arranged for ease of maintenance with scope for flower beds. Gated pedestrian rear access.