1 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Carlisle Road, Eastbourne
An unusually spacious first floor apartment within one of Lower Meads' fine detached period houses.
The accommodation is attractively presented having the benefit of a recently refitted kitchen. The 23' roof terrace as well as the spacious sitting room and bedroom command a delightful southerly aspect over Lower Meads. The property is used as second home and early vacant possession is available if required.
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Spacious Reception Hallwith extensive range of fitted cloak/storage cupboards, deep shelved linen storage cupboard, radiator, entry phone system.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 6.25m x 5.26m (20'6" x 17'3")into the wide window bay which commands a delightful southerly aspect, fine marble period fire surround with open hearth and point for gas fire flanked by a bench seat with drawer below, 2 radiators.
- Kitchen: 4.06m x 1.70m (13'4" x 5'7")with working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated electric oven with four ring ceran hob with filter hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, wall mounted gas fired boiler for central heating, double glazed door gives access to
- Large Roof Terrace: 7.00m x 2.44m (23' x 8'0")commanding a fine southerly aspect over Meads.
- Large Double Bedroom: 4.83m x 4.78m (15'10" x 15'8")with radiator and southerly aspect over the roof terrace.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath with shower fittings, pedestal wash basin. low level wc, radiator, fitted cupboards and window.
- OutsideThe large roof terrace with access from the kitchen offers excellent outdoor space and secures a fine southerly aspect over the residential area of Meads.Generous and allocated Car Parking Space at the rear of the property.