3 Bedroom, Bungalow | Pococks Road, Eastbourne
An unusually spacious linked detached 2/3 bungalow with delightful gardens and outstanding views.
The accommodation has been extended and improved in recent years and the gardens have been attractively landscaped to provide a charming setting. The unusually generous proportions of the reception rooms and the principal bedroom will be noted overleaf. The property is set well back from Pococks Road and approached by its private entrance drive which offers very generous off road car parking space.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith range of cupboards housing the gas fired boiler for central heating and the hot water cylinder. Door to
- Entrance Hallwith tiled floor, radiator, built in storage cupboard.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 5.18m x 3.40m (17' x 11'2")into the wide arched recess, handsome surround for electric fire, 2 radiators and archway communicating with
- Large Dining Room: 4.37m x 2.95m (14'4" x 9'8")with attractive garden aspect including far reaching views over Eastbourne and door to garden.
- Kitchen: 2.97m x 2.64m (9'9" x 8'8")with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below with matching wall cabinets over, inset stainless steel sink unit. Integrated appliances include the brushed steel finished eye level double oven including grill and four ring ceran hob with filter hood over, space for large fridge freezer.
- Spacious Utility Room: 2.90m x 2.51m (9'6" x 8'3")with attractive garden aspect and range of working surfaces with stainless steel sink unit and cupboards below, plumbing for washing machine and space for dryer and door to entrance drive and to the rear garden.
- Study: 3.45m x 2.40m (11'4" x 7'10")with radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 6.10m x 3.35m (20'0" x 11')with extensive range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.18m x 3.00m (10'5" x 9'10")into the depth of the door recess, radiator.
- Spacious Shower Roomwith large shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail, windows, tiled floor and walls.
- OutsideThe gardens are a delightful feature of the property with the rear garden extending to a depth in excess of about 70' and commanding far reaching views. Extensively laid to lawn for ease of maintenance there are also flower beds and borders which contain a wide variety of ornamental plants and shrubs. There are two large terraces and a Summer house/garden store with light points.
- Garage: 5.23m x 2.54m (17'2" x 8'4")with power and light points, up and over door and double glazed rear door to the garden.