3 Bedroom, House | Macmillan Drive, Old Town, Eastbourne
An attractively presented and well maintained 3 bedroom detached family house with extensive and level rear garden situated in one of Old Town's most sought after roads.
The accommodation has been well maintained over the years by the present owners and is now attractively presented, providing great potentail for a family home in this much sought after Old Town setting. There are fine views available of the scenic local park as well as the nearby south downs. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith solid oak front door leading to
- Spacious Entrance Hallwith deep cloaks cupboard below stairs, radiator.
- Cloakroom/wcfitted with low level wc, tiled vanity unit with wash basin and cupboard storage below, radiator, window.
- Sitting Room: 4.32m x 3.33m (14'2" x 10'11")affording a double aspect including views to the nearby south downs, mellowed brick fireplace surround with tiled hearth and coal effect gas fire, radiator.
- Dining Room: 3.33m x 3.33m (10'11" x 10'11")affording a lovely aspect over the rear garden, serving hatch to kitchen, radiator, a pair of double glazed casement doors give access to the garden.
- Kitchen: 3.58m x 2.34m (11'9" x 7'8")affording a lovely garden aspect and fitted with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall mounted cabinets over, double bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, four ring gas burning hob with filter hood over, eye level electric oven and grill, space for refrigerator, space and plumbing for dishwashing machine, wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler, serving hatch to dining room, door to
- Utility Roomwith range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, space for freezer, door to garage and double glazed casement doors leading to the garden.The staircase rises to the well lit First Floor Landing with large shelved airing cupboard housing a lagged hot water cylinder, access hatch to loft.
- Bedroom 1: 4.40m x 3.35m (14'5" x 11')including the depth of the range of fitted wardrobe cupboards and affording a double aspect including views over Old Town to the downs, additional fitted over bed cupboard units and chest of drawers, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.35m x 3.33m (11' x 10'11")affording a lovely aspect over the rear garden and adjacent park and with views to St Michaels church, built in double wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.33m x 2.70m (10'11" x 8'10")with an aspect over the garden an adjacent park, 2 built in storage cupboards, radiator.
- Shower Room/wcfitted with a white suite comprising large corner shower unit with Mira electric shower fittings, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, ladder radiator, fully tiled walls, extractor fan, window.
- OutsideThere are gardens arranged to the front and rear of the property with the rear garden extending to a depth in excess of 100' and affording a delightful backdrop of the adjacent community park. Mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance with various borders stocked with a variety of flowering plants and shrubs. Gated side access. The front garden is attractively landscaped being partly laid to lawn wih several mature shrubs and an enclosing brick wall. A recently resurfaced block paved entrance drive provides parking for several vehicles.
- Garage: 5.03m x 2.60m (16'6" x 8'6")with up and over door, space and plumbing for laundry appliance, personal door at the rear.