2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Eversley Court, 14 St. Annes Road
Forming part of this sought after Berkeley Homes development - An immaculately presented first floor two bedroom apartment with garage.
Eversley Court was designed to provide easily maintained and luxurious apartments and this flat has been well maintained and is beautifully presented by the current owner. Only an inspection will convey the high merit and appeal of this fine property.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Reception Hallwith radiator, large utility/linen storage cupboard housing the central heating boiler.
- Sitting/Dining Room: 4.57m x 3.78m (15' x 12'5")with radiator, door to
- Fitted Kitchen: 3.23m x 1.90m (10'7" x 6'3")fitted with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and wall cabinets over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the electric fan oven with microwave over, gas hob, filter hood, dishwasher and washing machine, refrigerator with freezer unit below, tiled floor.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.88m x 3.18m (16'0" x 10'5")excluding the door recess, range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator, door to
- En suite Shower Roomwith white suite comprising shower unit with wall mounted fittings, pedestal wash basin, wc.
- Bedroom 2: 3.35m x 2.13m (11' x 7')with radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted shower fittings, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, radiator.
- OutsideThe gated gardens and grounds provide an impressive setting for the development with extensively lawned gardens flanked by woodland providing seclusion.
- GarageSituated within the grounds with up and over door.