3 Bedroom, House | Beechwood Crescent, Eastbourne
Enviably situated close to Gildredge Park - a 3 bedroom terraced style house with an attractive courtyard style garden and garage.
The accommodation has been well maintained over the years and now affords great potential for a small family or for a retirement home. Early vacant possession is available if required and an internal inspection is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith radiator.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 4.88m x 4.22m (16'0" x 13'10")measured into the wide window bay, period style fireplace surround inset with coal effect gas fire, radiator and communicating via folding doors to
- Dining Room: 3.05m x 2.62m (10'0" x 8'7")with deep storage cupboard below stairs, radiator, double glazed sliding doors leading to the courtyard style rear garden.
- Kitchen: 3.05m x 2.46m (10'0" x 8'1")fitted with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall mounted cabinets over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated Zanussi electric oven with four ring gas burning hob and filter hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space and plumbing for dishwashing machine, space for refrigerator/freezer, double glazed casement doors leading to the garden.The staircase rises from the hall to the First Floor Landing.
- Bedroom 1: 4.40m x 3.35m (14'5" x 11')measured into the wide window bay, built in double wardrobe cupboard with further storage above, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.35m x 3.07m (11' x 10'1")including the deep door recess, built in double wardrobe cupboard with further storage above, cupboard housing the lagged hot water cylinder, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.90m x 1.80m (9'6" x 5'11")including the door recess, built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bathroomfitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with Mira electric shower unit over with shower curtain, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, ladder radiator, fully tiled walls and floor, large window.From the landing there is a large access hatch gives access via a retractable ladder to the
- Large fully boarded Loft Area: 3.96m x 3.90m (13' x 12'10")(approximate dimensions) wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler, radiator, enclosed storage area.
- OutsideThere are attractively maintained gardens arranged at the front and rear of the property. The rear garden is arranged in a courtyard style and secures a high degree of privacy and available afternoon sunshine. Gated rear access. The front garden is attractively landscaped and planted with ornamental shrubs.
- Garagelocated in a nearby block with up and over door.