£550,000 - SOLD
3 Bedroom, House | Lindfield Road, Eastbourne
An unusually attractive and spaciously proportioned detached 3/4 bedroom house within a lovely secluded garden setting.
The quality of the improvements that have been made to this property over recent years will need to be seen to be appreciated and the standard of presentation is remarkably high. Early vacant possession is probably available.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Large Entrance Lobbywith inner door with stained glass detail to the
- Entrance Hallwith built in cloaks cupboard and storage cupboard below stairs, radiator.
- Sitting/Dining Room: 5.18m x 4.57m (17' x 15')with lovely triple garden aspect and with double glazed casement doors giving access to the garden, radiator.
- Dining Room/2nd Reception Room: 4.70m x 3.48m (15'5" x 11'5")with handsome period style fire surround with gas coal effect fire flanked by cabinets and bookshelving, radiator and double aspect.
- Kitchen: 4.70m x 2.74m (15'5" x 9')with extensive range of solid beech working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, one and a half bowl china sink with drinking water combination tap, Kinecito water softener below, integrated appliances include the AEG oven with 5 ring gas hob with filter hood over, plumbing for dishwasher, wall mounted Viessmann gas fired boiler and open plan with
- Breakfast Room: 3.20m x 2.34m (10'6" x 7'8")with garden aspect, radiator, tiled floor and stable door gives access to the courtyard and garden.
- Study/Ground Floor Bedroom: 3.25m x 2.36m (10'8" x 7'9")with pair of fitted wardrobes/storage cupboards, radiator, door to
- Separate wcwith wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, wall cabinet and shelving, heated towel rail.
- -The staircase rises from the Entrance Hall to the First Floor Landing with shelved linen storage cupboard with radiator and retractable ladder giving access to the Loft Space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.67m x 3.53m (15'4" x 11'7")including the extensive range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator and view toward the South Downs.
- Bedroom 2: 4.80m x 2.84m (15'9" x 9'4")into the recess with deep built in shelved storage cupboard, radiator and a pair of doors give access to
- Bedroom 3: 3.66m x 2.44m (12'0" x 8'0")reducing significantly due to the sloping ceilings.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with rounded shower end with shower screen and wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin in vanity unit with cabinet below, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled walls, extractor fan and window.
- OutsideA fine feature of this property is the lovely and beautifully maintained garden setting. The gardens flank the property on 3 elevations with the principal area of garden extending to a depth in excess of 70' and extensively laid to lawn for ease of maintenance. There is a wide paved terrace flanking the rear elevation including a secluded courtyard garden with access from the breakfast room. A secluded terrace at the rear of the garden is flanked by an attractive water feature with fountain. There is a timber framed Summer House with power and light points, and large garden store with power and light and additional garden store.The entrance drive and forecourt offers very generous off road car parking space. There is also potential, subject to any consents required, for the creation of an additional entrance drive and the erection of a garage if required at the end of the garden.