5 Bedroom, House | Denton Road, Meads
Situated in one of Mead's most sought after roads - an outstanding and remarkably spacious detached residence of luxurious contemporary design.
Arguably one of Eastbourne's finest modern houses the property offers a unique opportunity to secure a spacious family home with versatile accommodation and a range of exciting features with luxurious detail. The property is set back from Denton Road and secures a good degree of privacy. Only an inspection will convey the high merit and appeal of this fine home.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith double doors to
- Spacious Reception Hall: 7.47m x 3.50m (24'6" x 11'6")with built in cloaks cupboard, under stairs storage area, limestone flooring, radiator.
- Cloakroom/Shower Roomwith shower unit, low level wc, wash basin set into granite worktop with mixer tap, limestone flooring, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 4: 8.26m x 3.86m (27'1" x 12'8")affording a garden aspect, range of built in wardrobe and storage cupboards, two radiators, patio doors to pool and terrace.
- Bedroom 5: 5.54m x 3.05m (18'2" x 10'0")with lovely garden aspect, built in cupboards, two radiators, patio doors to pool and terrace.
- Utility Room: 4.75m x 1.83m (15'7" x 6'0")fitted with range of beach working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, stainless steel sink unit, space and plumbing for washing machine, integrated refrigerator, limestone flooring, double doors to courtyard/utility area and door to integral garage. The modern solid oak staircase rises to the mezzanine floor
- Magnificent vaulted Sitting Room: 9.14m x 4.88m (30' x 16'0")affording a triple aspect wth views over the rear garden, log burning fireplace with raised stone hearth, two radiators, Lutron controlled lighting, access to decked rear garden terrace and decked courtyard garden.The oak staircase continues to
- Spacious and Luxuriously equipped Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 7.52m x 6.22m (24'8" x 20'5")maximum measurements of the 'L' shaped room and fitted with extensive range of granite working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and range of matching storage cupboards and wall cabinets over, inset sink unit, range of integrated Siemens appliances including double oven with additional combination oven and microwave, induction hob with extractor hood over, space and plumbing for large American refrigerator and freezer, the kitchen secures a lovely aspect over the front garden and communicates with
- Dining Room: 5.03m x 2.64m (16'6" x 8'8")with vaulted ceiling, double aspect, Juliete Balcony, radiator.
- Study: 3.96m x 2.54m (13' x 8'4")including the depth of the range of built in floor to ceiling storage cupboards housing the hot water cylinder, double aspect.
- Spacious Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.56m x 3.96m (18'3" x 13')with lovely garden aspect, two large walk in wardrobe cupboards, radiator, double doors to Balcony affording a southerly aspect over the rear garden. Door from bedroom to
- Large en suite Shower Roomwith shower unit with wall mounted fittings, wash basin set into hardwood cabinet, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: 4.78m x 3.10m (15'8" x 10'2")excluding the depth of the wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Luxurious Family Bathroomwith white suite comprising white suite with roll top bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash basin, low level wc, large separate shower unit, recess shelving, tiled floor, two heated towel rails.The staircase continues to the second floor which comprises
- Open plan Play Room: 6.40m x 4.17m (21' x 13'8")maximum measurements of the 'L' shaped room and reducing in part due to sloping ceilings, radiator, access to under eaves loft space.
- Bedroom 3: 4.78m x 3.89m (15'8" x 12'9")with a rear garden aspect, radiator, under eaves storage space.
- OutsideA fine feature of this property is the landscaped garden which provides a most attractive setting for the house. The rear garden extends to a depth of approximately 100' and is extensively lawned and landscaped with two decked terraces including the pool terrace with heated Swimming Pool 14'6 x 8' with sauna jet, to the rear of the garden is a further seating area. The front garden is also principally lawned and extends round to the south side of the house where there is a decked courtyard garden accessible from the sitting room. Garden Store
- Large Integral Garage: 5.18m x 3.86m (17' x 12'8")maximum measurements into the recesses, built in storage cupboard, electronic up and over door, personal rear door to utility room. The private entrance drive affords generous off road parking space for several vehicles and is secured by electronically operated gates.