3 Bedroom, House | Church Avenue, Westham
A spaciously proportioned 3 bedroom detached house of fine character in a wonderful garden setting.
This charming property has been attractively maintained by the present owner. A fine feature of this property is the beautifully maintained rear garden. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended to appreciate the generous proportions and high merit and appeal of this delightful home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith inner glazed door to
- Reception Hallwith under stairs storage recess, radiator.
- Cloakroom/Shower Roomwith shower unit, wash basin, low level wc.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 6.88m x 3.50m (22'7" x 11'6")affording a lovely aspect over the rear garden, duel fuel burning stove, radiator, patio doors to garden.
- Dining Room: 4.57m x 3.66m (15' x 12'0")with period style fireplace, fitted gas fire, front garden aspect, radiator.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 5.26m x 3.05m (17'3" x 10'0")with a lovely aspect over the garden, an extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, sink unit with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, space for cooker and space for fridge/freezer, radiator, door to garden.
- Utility Roomwith space and plumbing for washing machine and refrigerator, door to covered side entrance.The handsome period style staircase rises from the reception hall to the First Floor Landing.
- Bedroom 1: 4.75m x 3.40m (15'7" x 11'2")including the depth of the range of built in wardrobe cupboards and affording wonderful views over the rear garden, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.37m x 3.66m (14'4" x 12'0")excluding the depth of the recesses, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.90m x 3.05m (12'10" x 10'0")excluding the depth of the recesses and with lovely rear garden aspect, radiator, store cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, access to loft space via retractable ladder.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash basin, part tiled walls, radiator.
- Separate wcwith low level wc and tiled walls.
- OutsideThe gardens provide a charming setting for the property with the front garden principally laid to lawn. The paved entrance drive provides off road car parking space. To the rear of the property is a delightful 90' garden principally laid to lawn with flower beds and borders. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation and a further paved terrace is at the bottom of the garden. Large timber shed, greenhouse, gated side access.