4 Bedroom, House | Wenthill Close, East Dean
A well presented 4 bedroom detached chalet property occupying an elevated position on a larger than average plot with fine views across East Dean and adjacent downland.
The property benefits from having spacious and versatile accommodation which includes up to 4 double bedrooms, delightful dual aspect sitting room and a large conservatory. One of the main features is the ample off road parking available. In order that this immaculate home may be appreciated an appointment to view is highly recommended.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Reception Hall: 6.63m x 2.51m (21'9" x 8'3")maximum with 2 radiators, built in cupboard with lagged hot water cylinder and shelving, 2 further cupboards.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin with mixer tap inset into vanity unit with cupboards below, low level wc.
- Sitting Room: 6.53m x 3.50m (21'5" x 11'6")with dual aspect, real flame gas fire set into feature fireplace with york stone surround and hearth, 2 radiators, door to attractive patio.
- Kitchen: 3.70m x 2.57m (12'2" x 8'5")with range of working surfaces with cupboards and drawers below and matching cabinets over, one and half bowl inset ceramic sink unit with mixer tap, space for oven with extractor fan over, plumbing for dishwasher.
- Conservatory: 4.57m x 2.67m (15' x 8'9")with radiator, 2 sliding door opening onto patio and into
- Utility Room: 2.72m x 2.13m (8'11" x 7')with plumbing for washing machine and vented for dryer.
- Master Bedroom 1: 3.96m x 3.56m (13' x 11'8")with built in wardrobe and wall mounted cupboards with matching bedside units and dressing table, radiator.
- Bedroom 2/Dining Room: 3.05m x 3.00m (10'0" x 9'10")with built in wardrobes, radiator.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath with mixer tap and Mira shower, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, radiator.The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with under eaves storage, Velux window.
- Bedroom 3: 4.45m x 3.50m (14'7" x 11'6")with radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.60m x 3.48m (11'10" x 11'5")with under eaves storage, further cupboard housing Potterton gas boiler, radiator.
- OutsideTo the front of the property there are extensive gardens which are mainly laid to lawn aligned with attractive shrub borders and a long driveway providing parking for several vehicles. To the rear there is a most attractive split level garden which affords much privacy and includes a south facing sun patio with steps leading to further garden with additional patio, summer house and garden shed with splendid views over East Dean and adjacent downland.
- Garage: 5.16m x 2.57m (16'11" x 8'5")with up and over door and further parking bay to the left hand side of the garage which provides parking for 2 to 3 vehicles.