6 Bedroom, House | Hurst Road, Eastbourne
A remarkably spacious 6 bedroom house of period character situated in the highly sought after Upperton area of Eastbourne.
The generously proportioned accommodation provides 4 separate reception rooms as well as 6 double bedrooms. The property also affords an easily maintained southerly rear garden. Only an internal inspection will convey the scope and merit of this fine home.
- 6 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith period style tiled flooring, stained glass detail, inner door to
- Large Reception Hallwith under stairs storage cupboard, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 4.98m x 3.73m (16'4" x 12'3")into the bay window with aspect over the front garden, handsome period style fireplace.
- Dining Room: 4.93m x 3.86m (16'2" x 12'8")into the bay window with period style fireplace.
- Third Reception Room: 3.80m x 3.48m (12'6" x 11'5")and affording a garden aspect, period style fireplace, built in store cupboard, radiator.
- Breakfast Room: 3.84m x 3.45m (12'7" x 11'4")into the recesses flanking the chimney breast, built in store cupboard housing the wall mounted gas fired boiler an hot water cylinder, radiator.
- Kitchen: 4.17m x 3.23m (13'8" x 10'7")approximate maximum measurements of the L shaped room and fitted with range of granite working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching cabinets over, inset single bowl sink unit, integrated appliances include the eye level oven and microwave with gas hob and filter hood over, space for washing machine, door to garden and door to
- Ground Floor Bathroomfitted with suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, radiator.The handsome period style staircase rises from the reception hall to the Large First Floor Landing, radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 4.90m x 3.86m (16'1" x 12'8")including the depth of the range of built in wardrobe cupboards and into the bay window, period style fireplace, views towards the downs, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.10m x 3.73m (13'5" x 12'3")with pedestal wash basin, period style fireplace, built in wardrobe cupboards, views to the sea, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.89m x 3.48m (12'9" x 11'5")with period style fireplace, wash basin set into vanity unit, built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.73m x 3.48m (12'3" x 11'5")with built in wardrobe cupboards, period style fireplace, radiator.
- Shower Roomwith shower unit and electric shower, pedestal wash basin, heated towel rail.
- Separate wcwith window.The staircase continues to the Second and Top Floor Landing with access to under eaves storage.
- Bedroom 5: 5.40m x 3.60m (17'9" x 11'10")with views towards the down, wash basin.
- Bedroom 6: 5.38m x 3.28m (17'8" x 10'9")into the recesses, views towards the downs, access to under eaves storage.
- Outside: 5.80m x 5.49m (19'0" x 18'0")There are easily maintained gardens arranged to the front and rear. The walled front garden is principally laid to lawn with flower beds and borders. The rear garden secures a south westerly aspect and a good degree of available sunshine throught the day. There is a small paved area flanking the rear elevation and the principal area of garden is laid to lawn. Large garden store 18' in length. Large timber garden shed/workshop 19' in length. Gated side access and pedestrian rear access.