5 Bedroom, House | Prideaux Road, Eastbourne
A detached four/five bedroom family house within a sought after residential area with generously proportioned accommodation retaining delightful Edwardian period character.
The property has been improved over recent years and offers an excellent opportunity for a fine family home.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Large Reception Hallwith radiator, deep storage cupboard below stairs.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc, radiator and window.
- Sitting Room: 5.74m x 3.89m (18'10" x 12'9")with handsome period style fire surround with open hearth, two radiators.
- Spacious Dining Room: 5.66m x 3.48m (18'7" x 11'5")with attractive fire surround with open hearth, radiator, garden aspect and double glazed casement doors to the terrace and garden.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.42m x 2.90m (14'6" x 9'6")fitted with range of polished granite working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, double bowl china sink with mixer tap, Smeg range style oven in brushed steel finish with six gas hobs and double oven below with filter hood over, large shelved larder cupboard and eye level refrigerator with freezer below, oak flooring, radiator, inset ceiling lighting, double glazed door to garden and door to
- Utility Room: 2.44m x 1.65m (8'0" x 5'5")with beech worktop with inset deep china sink with mixer tap and cupboard below, plumbing for washing machine and for dishwasher, wall mounted Vaillant gas fired boiler and door to garden.
- Ground floor Annexe suite comprising Bedroom 5/Study: 6.53m x 2.64m (21'5" x 8'8")with two radiators and door to
- en suite Shower Roomwith shower unit, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, radiator and window.The handsome staircase rises from the reception hall to the first floor Landing with access to large loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.52m x 3.58m (14'10" x 11'9")with handsome period style fire surround, radiator and door to the large under eaves storage space (which has potential for conversion to provide further accommodation).
- Bedroom 2: 4.52m x 3.45m (14'10" x 11'4")with radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.92m x 2.87m (9'7" x 9'5")excluding the recesses, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 2.80m x 2.54m (9'2" x 8'4")with radiator.
- Spacious Bathroomrefitted with roll top bath on ball and claw feet with mixer tap and shower attachment, shower unit with multi jet shower fitting, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, radiator, tiled floor, part tiled walls, inset ceiling lighting, two windows.
- OutsideThere are easily maintained mature gardens arranged to the front and rear. The rear garden extends to a depth of about 40' and is laid mainly to lawn with a terrace flanking the rear elevation and screened by a honeysuckle and grape vine clad pergola. There is an ornamental pond with waterfall.The front garden is also mainly lawned with borders containing a variety of shrubs. The gated entrance drive affords off road car parking space.