4 Bedroom, Bungalow | Fairway Close, Summerdown
An extremely spacious detached 3/4 bedroom bungalow with glorious southerly garden in the highly sought after area of Summerdown.
The generous accommodation affords wonderful potential to create one of the finest bungalows in this loveliest of residential areas. The property benefits from 3 double bedrooms as well as 3 reception rooms and a southerly garden in excess of 100'. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance PorchInner glazed door to
- Large Reception Hallradiator
- Sitting Room: 6.27m x 4.57m (20'7" x 15')and affording a lovely aspect over the rear garden, radiator, double glazed patio doors to garden. The sitting room communicates on the open plan with
- Dining Room: 4.27m x 3.12m (14'0" x 10'3")with garden aspect, radiator.
- Study: 3.58m x 3.05m (11'9" x 10'0")radiator.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.40m x 2.74m (14'5" x 9')excluding the depth of the door recess and deep storage cupboard, the kitchen affords a lovely garden aspect and is fitted with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the eye level electric fan oven, electric hob and the extractor fan as well as a refrigerator/freezer, space and plumbing for dishwasher, tiled floor, radiator.
- Utility Roomfitted with working surface with single bowl sink unit and space and plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted gas fired boiler, door to
- Garden Room: 4.42m x 1.83m (14'6" x 6'0")with garden aspect, door to rear garden.Door from the Reception Hall to the
- Inner Hallwaywith access to loft space, store cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, further shelved storage cupboard, radiator.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.20m x 3.70m (17'1" x 12'2")including the depth of the range of built in wardrobe cupboards, garden aspect, radiator, door to
- En Suite Bathroomfitted with suite comprising panelled bath, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboard below, wc, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: 4.57m x 3.86m (15' x 12'8")including the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards, 2 radiators.
- Bedroom 3: 4.10m x 3.40m (13'5" x 11'2")excluding the depth of the door recess, radiator.
- Bathroomfitted with suite comprising panelled bath, separate shower unit with wall mounted fittings, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboard below, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- OutsideA particularly fine feature of this property is the lovely garden setting, the rear garden secures a wonderful southerly aspect and a high degree of privacy, principally laid to lawn the garden extends to a depth in excess of 100' with ornamental pond, range of mature trees, shrubs and flower beds and borders. A large paved terrace flanks the rear elevation and again secures a southerly aspect. Summer house, greenhouse, gated side access.
- Double Garage: 6.10m x 5.20m (20'0" x 17'1")with electric roller doors.The wide private entrance drive affords generous off road parking for several vehicles.