3 Bedroom, House | Walnut Tree Walk, Ratton
A detached three bedroom home with large southerly garden within the exclusive residential estate of Ratton.
The attractively maintained accommodation affords a 19' sitting room with double glazed patio doors to the garden. The property is set within a wonderful garden setting and all of the principal rooms secure a garden aspect. Only an inspection will convey the high merit and appeal of this fine home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith handsome oak front door to
- Reception Hallwith wood block flooring, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc, radiator.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 5.80m x 3.35m (19'0" x 11')affording a glorious garden aspect, fire surround with fitted electric fire, two radiators, patio doors to garden.
- Dining Room: 3.68m x 3.05m (12'1" x 10'0")with aspect over the rear garden, radiator.
- Kitchen: 3.66m x 2.74m (12'0" x 9')excluding the depth of the recesses and with garden aspect, extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching cabinets over, sink unit with mixer tap, space for cooker and fridge/freezer, further space and plumbing for washing machine, door to garden and door to large store room/larder with integral door to garage.The staircase rises from the reception hall to the first floor Landing with access to loft space, radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 5.80m x 3.35m (19'0" x 11')including the depth of the range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, garden aspect, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.66m x 3.05m (12'0" x 10'0")affording a rear garden aspect, built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.66m x 3.38m (12'0" x 11'1")with view over the rear garden, built in wardrobe cupboard including a store cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, door to under eaves storage, radiator.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash basin, heated towel rail, part tiled walls.
- Separate wcwith low level suite, radiator, window.
- OutsideAn outstanding feature of this property is the wonderful garden setting. In the front of the property is a large area of lawned garden with flower beds and borders. The rear garden extends to a depth in excess of 100' and secures a glorious southerly aspect as well as an unusually high degree of privacy. The garden is principally laid to lawn with mature trees and shrubs. There is a wide paved patio flanking the rear elevation and to the side of the property is an enclosed storage area with light and power points.
- Garage: 5.80m x 2.44m (19'0" x 8'0")with electric up and over door, wall mounted gas fired boiler, integral door to store room/larder.The long private entrance drive affords generous off road parking space.