5 Bedroom, House | Brand Road, West Hampden Park
A spacious detached four/five bedroom family house with a large level 150' garden.
The property retains delightful Edwardian character with all principal reception rooms overlooking the extensively lawned gardens. The large garage has been extended to provide a very useful workshop and the in and out entrance drive affords very generous additional off road car parking space. Only an inspection will convey the individual character and appeal of this very handsome house.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Receptions
- Entrance Lobby
- Spacious Reception Hallwith fine period staircase and stained glass windows, oak parquet flooring, deep storage cupboard below stairs, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 5.18m x 3.90m (17' x 12'10")excluding the depth of the front window bay, handsome period style fire surround with open hearth, radiator and double doors give access to
- Double glazed Conservatory: 3.66m x 3.18m (12'0" x 10'5")built in recent years with a fine garden aspect and casement doors giving access to the wide terrace and garden.
- Dining Room: 4.78m x 3.90m (15'8" x 12'10")with lovely garden aspect, radiator and casement door to the terrace and rear garden.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.22m x 3.90m (13'10" x 12'10")with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of oak finished wall cabinets over, double bowl inset sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Stoves eye level oven and grill and Stoves induction five ring hob with filter hood over, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, radiator.
- Utility Room/Study: 2.64m x 2.24m (8'8" x 7'4")with garden aspect, sink unit with cupboard below radiator and tiled floor.
- Large Rear Lobbywith door to covered way and to
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc and radiator.
- Large Enclosed Utility Area: 3.86m x 2.26m (12'8" x 7'5")with doors front and rear and opening into
- Laundry/Garden Room: 3.84m x 3.80m (12'7" x 12'6")with double aspect, double drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and cupboards below, plumbing for washing machine, space for large fridge/freezer, tiled floor.The handsome staircase rises from the spacious reception hall to the large first floor Landing with radiator and stained glass windows.
- Bedroom 1: 4.83m x 4.01m (15'10" x 13'2")excluding the front window bay and commanding a lovely rear garden aspect, range of fitted mirror fronted wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Guest Suite comprising Bedroom 2: 4.06m x 3.96m (13'4" x 13')into the recess and including the depth of the large fitted wardrobe cupboard, lovely garden aspect, radiator and door to
- en suite Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, radiator and window.
- Bedroom 3: 4.01m x 3.53m (13'2" x 11'7")into the recesses and including the fitted wardrobe cupboard, pedestal wash basin, radiator.
- Second Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and independent wall mounted shower fitting, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, radiator, window and door to large walk in linen storage cupboard with lagged water cylinder.The period staircase continues to the second floor Landing with access to under eaves storage space.
- Bedroom 4: 6.50m x 4.80m (21'4" x 15'9")to include the depth of the recesses and reducing due to sloping eaves, two radaitors and access to generous under eaves storage space (originally two rooms and the five bedroom arrangement could easily be restored if required).
- OutsideAn important feature of this property is the extensive and lovely garden which is mainly arranged to the rear. Extending to a depth of about 150' with a width of about 60' the level garden is mainly lawned for ease of maintenance with borders containing a variety of shrubs and ornamental trees. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation and there is a summerhouse and timber garden shed.
- Large Garage: 9.75m x 5.26m (32' x 17'3")at the rear and narrowing to 9' at the front with autimatic up and over door, large workbench, inspection pit, power and light points and rear door to garden.The sweeping in and out entrance drive affords generous additional car parking space for several cars.