3 Bedroom, House | Freeman Avenue, Eastbourne
A beautifully presented semi detached house with extended ground floor accommodation.
The property has been substantially and tastefully improved over the years and is delightfully presented by the present owners. Only an internal inspection will convey the appeal of this charming family home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith radiator, deep storage cupboard below stairs.
- Sitting Room: 4.17m x 3.76m (13'8" x 12'4")with attractive garden aspect and handsome period style fire surround with gas coal effect fire, radiator.
- Dining Room: 3.56m x 3.35m (11'8" x 11')with radiator and with sliding patio door giving access to
- Spacious double glazed Conservatory/Living Room: 5.18m x 4.72m (17' x 15'6")into the wide recess and affording an attractive garden aspect, log burning stove on tiled hearth, electric radiators, double glazed door to garden and door to
- Cloakroomwith wash basin with cabinet below and low level wc.
- Kitchen: 2.67m x 2.34m (8'9" x 7'8")attractively equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, inset sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the brushed steel finished double oven with four ring gas hob and filter hood over, dishwashing machine, plumbing for washing machine, concealed wall mounted Ideal gas fired boiler for central heating.The attractive staircase rises from the entrance hall to the First Floor Landing with access to the large loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 3.89m x 3.50m (12'9" x 11'6")including the depth of the fitted wardrobe cupboards and range of fitted drawers and shelving, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.30m x 3.28m (10'10" x 10'9")with radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.87m x 2.40m (9'5" x 7'10")with radiator.
- Spacious refitted Bathroomluxuriously equipped with spa style shower unit with multi jet shower system, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, inset ceiling lighting, extractor fan, linen storage cupboard and 2 windows.
- OutsideA delightful feature of the property are the compact and easily maintained gardens. The wide front garden is lawned and the rear garden is also lawned with a wide attractively paved terrace flanking the side elevation with garden store and personal door to
- Garage: 4.72m x 2.44m (15'6" x 8'0")currently used as a utility store. The wide entrance drive affords car parking and turning space.