4 Bedroom, House | Clifford Avenue, Eastbourne
A remarkably spacious 4 bedroom detached family house with garage well placed for the amenities of the Old Town.
The accommodation has been attractively maintained over the years and features especially versatile accommodation on the ground floor including a large study, double glazed conservatory and separate utility room. Family houses in this area are particularly sought after for their proximity to the excellent local schools and an early appointment to view is therefore strongly recommended.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Large Entrance Porch: 2.57m x 2.03m (8'5" x 6'8")with tiled floor, glazed inner front door to
- Entrance Hallwith built in cloaks cupboard and cupboard below stairs, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 5.18m x 3.66m (17' x 12'0")affording an aspect into the rear garden, fireplace inset with gas fire, skirting level radiator, glazed sliding door to
- Dining Room: 3.66m x 3.66m (12'0" x 12'0")with radiator, sliding double glazed door to
- Conservatory: 3.73m x 2.92m (12'3" x 9'7")with an aspect into the rear garden, electric ceiling blinds, double glazed door to the rear garden.
- Study: 3.80m x 2.72m (12'6" x 8'11")affording views toward the downs, built in book shelf unit with cupboard storage below, radiator.
- Kitchen: 3.66m x 2.74m (12'0" x 9')affording views toward the downs and fitted with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall mounted cupboards over, stainless steel double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the eye level Neff electric oven with Neff microwave over, Neff four ring gas burning hob with filter hood over, fridge and freezer, space for dishwashing machine, radiator, double glazed door to the side.
- Utility Room: 2.72m x 2.50m (8'11" x 8'2")with fitted working surface and stainless steel sink unit, space for washing machine and fridge/freezer, door to garage.
- Cloakroom/wcfitted with low level wc, wash basin, part tiled walls, radiator, window.
- -The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with shelved airing cupboard housing the lagged hot water cylinder, access hatch to loft.
- Bedroom 1: 5.18m x 3.66m (17' x 12'0")affording an aspect into the rear garden, 2 fitted double wardrobe cupboards, vanity unit with wash basin, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.66m x 3.66m (12'0" x 12'0")with views over the garden, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.66m x 2.74m (12'0" x 9')including the depth of the 2 built in wardrobe cupboards and affording delightful views toward the downs, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.66m x 2.74m (12'0" x 9')with delightful downland views, built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bathroomfitted with panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower attachment and with independent Triton electric shower fittings over with shower curtain, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, part tiled walls, radiator, window.
- OutsideThere are compact and attractively maintained gardens at the front and rear of the property with the rear garden measuring approximately 35' in width by 20' in depth and being mainly lawned for ease of maintenance with borders stocked with a variety of plants and shrubs and a terrace flanking the rear elevation. Lean To Garden Store, gated access at both sides. The front garden is also lawned and there is an area of off road parking for 2 vehicles.
- Integral Garage: 7.32m x 2.54m (24'0" x 8'4")with electric up and over door, power and lighting. Wall mounted Potterton gas fired boiler, door to garden store and door to utility room.