4 Bedroom, House | Baldwin Avenue, Eastbourne
An outstanding and substantially extended 4 bedroom detached family house featuring a 100' westerly rear garden situated in one of Eastbourne's most sought after roads.
The accommodation has been substantially and tastefully refurbished and extended by the present owners to provide one of the finest homes of this type we have recently seen. Only an inspection will convey the high merit and appeal of this superb family home and an early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Large Entrance Porchwith under floor heated tiled floor, cupboard for cloaks, handsome part glazed inner door to
- Entrance Hallwith oak flooring, large recess below stairs, radiator.
- Cloakroom/wcfitted with a white suite comprising wc, pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, radiator, window.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 6.07m x 3.90m (19'11" x 12'10")featuring fireplace inset with Firebelly wood burning stove, built in book cases, 2 radiators, double glazed door to the side, a large pair of glazed oak doors to
- Large Study: 3.89m x 3.25m (12'9" x 10'8")affording an aspect over the westerly rear garden, oak floor with under floor heating, ceiling lantern.
- Magnificent Kitchen/Dining Room: 6.00m x 5.00m (19'8" x 16'5")luxuriously equipped with an extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall mounted cabinets over, island unit with Miele 5 ring induction hob and extractor hood over, Miele double electric fan ovens, Miele warming drawer, Miele wine refrigerator, stainless steel double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, tiled floor with underfloor heating, built in motorised ceiling speakers, radiator, bi-folding doors to the garden, door to
- Utility Room: 3.07m x 2.30m (10'1" x 7'7")(approximate L shaped dimensions) with space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, large Belfast sink unit with mixer tap, a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall mounted cabinets over, Viessmann gas fired boiler, tiled floor, double glazed door to the side and door to
- Large Store Room/Workshop: 3.00m x 2.74m (9'10" x 9')with power and light, large double doors to the entrance drive.From the entrance hall the staircase rises to the generous First Floor Galleried Landing with deep linen storage cupboard and loft access hatch with ladder.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.04m x 3.48m (13'3" x 11'5")excluding the door recess, affording lovely views to the nearby South Downs over the westerly rear garden, radiator and door to
- en Suite Shower Roomluxuriously refitted with a white suite comprising large fully tiled shower unit with rainforest head and separate hand shower attachment, wash basin, wc, large ladder radiator, fully tiled walls and floor.
- Bedroom 2: 4.30m x 3.05m (14'1" x 10'0")affording fine views toward the South Downs, wall to wall range of built in glass fronted wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 4.40m x 2.84m (14'5" x 9'4")including the deep door recess, affording views over Old Town to the front, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.90m x 1.90m (12'10" x 6'3")affording views over Old Town to the front, built in double wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bathroom/wcluxuriously equipped with a white suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted tap fittings and shower end with independent fittings including rainforest head and hand shower attachment with shower screen, wc, wash basin set onto vanity unit with storage below, fully tiled walls and floor, large ladder radiator, window, extractor fan.
- OutsideThe rear garden extends to a depth of approximately 100' and secures a delightful westerly aspect towards the countryside of the nearby South Downs National Park. Mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance and flanked by borders planted with a variety of shrubs and trees including a number of fruit trees. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation and there is wide gated side access, timber summer house, secure steel garden shed.