4 Bedroom, House | High Street, Westham
An impressive old world period 4 bedroom house with separate annexe located within the hamlet of Westham west of Pevensey Castle.
The Old Dial House is a fine example of a attached Grade II* listed timber framed house which has been lovingly restored by the present owners. The principal property affords a wealth of character and charm which includes a plethora of oak joinery and a large inglenook fireplace. In addition to the versatile accommodation over 3 floors there is a separate coach house which has been converted into a self contained one bedroom cottage thought to be ideal for a possible home and income opportunity. Only an appointment to view will convey the uniqueness of this well presented historic home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith tiled flooring, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 6.02m x 3.90m (19'9" x 12'10")with large inglenook fireplace with impressive oak bressumer beam, quarry tiled hearth and wood burning stove, 3 radiators, under stairs storage cupboard.
- Dining Room: 4.01m x 3.12m (13'2" x 10'3")with oak flooring, radiator.
- Study: 3.86m x 2.24m (12'8" x 7'4")with built in cupboard and radiator.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.66m x 2.95m (12'0" x 9'8")with a range of granite style working surfaces with cupboards and drawers below with matching cabinets over, one and a half bowl inset sink unit with mixer tap, four ring Rangemaster gas hob with filter hood over, built in Smeg electric double oven, built in microwave, built in AEG washing machine, built in fridge and freezer, radiator.
- Inner Reception Hall: 3.05m x 2.18m (10'0" x 7'2")with oak flooring, radiator.The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 4.30m x 3.18m (14'1" x 10'5")with radiator, range of built in wardrobes, cupboards and drawers, with archway to
- Dressing Room: 3.07m x 2.70m (10'1" x 8'10")with radiator, built in cupboard.
- Bedroom 2: 4.11m x 3.70m (13'6" x 12'2")with built in cupboards, radiator.
- Spacious Bathroom/Shower Roomwith Victorian style roll top bath and mixer tap with shower attachment, shower unit, wash basin inset into vanity unit with mixer tap and cupboards below, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- Separate wcwith wash basin and mixer tap, low level wc.The staircase rises to the large
- Second Floor Landing: 3.66m x 2.30m (12'0" x 7'7")with radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.58m x 2.64m (11'9" x 8'8")(into eaves) with built in cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.70m x 1.96m (12'2" x 6'5")(into eaves) with built in cupboards, radiator.
- Detached Annexewith front door to
- Studio Room: 4.88m x 3.78m (16'0" x 12'5")with range of built in units, open plan with
- Kitchen Areawith working surface with cupboards and drawers under, single drainer inset sink unit with mixer tap, 2 ring Lamona induction hob.
- Shower Roomwith double shower cubicle with Mira Sport electric shower, pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, low level wc, working surface with plumbing for washing machine and Hyco gas boiler.The staircase rises to
- Bedroom 5: 4.70m x 3.48m (15'5" x 11'5")with range of built in cupboards and wardrobes.
- OutsideTo the rear of the property there is a delightful southerly walled garden which is mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance with terraces and outside power points. There is also a
- Summer House: 2.70m x 2.70m (8'10" x 8'10")and a Gardeners Separate wc with high level wc and wash basin with mixer tap. To the side of the property there is an extensive gravelled driveway which provides parking for numerous vehicles and leads to
- Double (Heritage) Garage: 5.61m x 4.93m (18'5" x 16'2")with 2 sets of double doors, power and lighting, mezzanine floor providing further storage.