5 Bedroom, House | Gore Park Avenue, Eastbourne
Retaining a wealth of period character - an incredibly spacious 5 bedroom house with south westerly views to the downs.
The attractively presented accommodation has been improved over the years and now benefits from a refitted bathroom with separate shower unit as well as a 19' refitted kitchen/breakfast room with double doors to the garden. Only an internal inspection will convey the high merit and appeal of this fine family home.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith tiled floor, front door to
- Entrance Lobbywith inner door to
- Reception Hallwith under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, access to
- Large Cellar/Storagewith good head height, power and light points.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 5.18m x 4.17m (17' x 13'8")into the wide bay window with period style fire surround and open fireplace, radiator.
- Dining Room: 5.18m x 3.66m (17' x 12'0")with radiator, south westerly views to the downs.
- Magnificent Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 5.80m x 3.28m (19'0" x 10'9")and affording a lovely aspect over the rear garden to the downs beyond. Fitted with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, inset one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, range of integrated appliances including the full height refrigerator and freezer, washing machine and dishwasher, space for large range cooker with filter hood over, concealed wall mounted boiler, radiator, double doors to garden. The handsome period style staircase rises from the reception hall to the First Floor Landing with radiator and 2 store cupboards.
- Bedroom 1: 5.61m x 5.18m (18'5" x 17')with handsome period style fireplace, bay window, 2 radiators.
- Bedroom 2: 5.10m x 3.68m (16'9" x 12'1")with period style fireplace, south westerly views toward the downs, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.38m x 3.07m (11'1" x 10'1")with period style fireplace, lovely views toward the downs, radiator.
- Refitted Bathroomwith white suite comprising roll top bath with mixer tap, separate shower unit with wall mounted fittings, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, low level wc, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel rail.The staircase continues to the Second Floor Landing with radiator, storage cupboards.
- Bedroom 4: 5.36m x 4.27m (17'7" x 14'0")into the recesses and the maximum measurements of this irregular shaped room, radiator.
- Bedroom 5: 4.47m x 3.66m (14'8" x 12'0")into the recesses and the maximum measurements of this irregular shaped room, affording glorious south westerly views to the downs.
- Large Store Room/Bedroom 6: 4.37m x 2.44m (14'4" x 8'0")into the recesses of this irregular shaped room with views to the downs, radiator.
- Shower Roomwith shower cubicle and electric shower.
- Separate wcwith pedestal wash basin and radiator.
- OutsideA charming feature of this property is the walled rear garden which secures a south westerly aspect and affords views toward the downs. The rear garden is principally laid to lawn with flower beds and borders. A wide brick paved terrace flanks the rear elevation which provides a lovely seating/entertaining space, timber garden shed, timber garden store. The garden extends to a depth of about 35'.