3 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Ravens Court, St. Johns Road
Affording sea views from this highly sought after purpose built development - an extremely spacious and beautifully presented three bedroom ground floor apartment with private patio.
The immaculately presented and generously proportioned accommodation has been extensively improved by the current owners. New double glazed units have been installed throughout and the accommodation now provides a refitted kitchen/breakfast room as well as a refitted bathroom, A particular feature of this apartment is the large southerly patio with sea views. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended to appreciate the high merit and appeal of this delightful home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Reception Hallwith built in store cupboard, entry phone, radiator, double doors to
- Magnificent Sitting Room: 7.00m x 3.84m (23' x 12'7")affording a double aspect with sea views, electric radiator, double glazed sliding patio doors to large private patio offering a southerly aspect and views over the communal gardens to the sea beyond. The sitting room interconnects with
- Dining area: 3.84m x 2.95m (12'7" x 9'8")with views across Eastbourne toward the Town Hall, electric radiator.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.56m x 2.92m (11'8" x 9'7")refitted with extensive range of working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, large ceramic sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the electric fan double oven and hob with filter hood over, space for fridge/freezer and further space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 4.65m x 3.40m (15'3" x 11'2")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards and affording a lovely aspect over the communal gardens, electric radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.60m x 3.40m (15'1" x 11'2")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards, sea views, sliding double glazed door to private patio, electric radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.53m x 2.67m (11'7" x 8'9")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards and with lovely sea views, electric radiator.
- Bathroom/wcrefitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, wc, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- Separate wcrefitted with wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboard below, extractor fan.
- OutsideA particular feature of this fine apartment is the private patio which provides a southerly aspect and views over the communal gardens to the sea. Ravens Court has delightfully maintained communal gardens and grounds.
- Large undercover Parking Baysituated within the building and accessed through automatic up and over door. The large parking bay is the closest to the apartment with integral access to the communal entrance hall.